Thread: Naci on Labor Day

Ian
    O.k. who's going to be there? I'll be there with about twelve of my friends in two boats. My buddies are going up on Wed. morning to stake a claim at the public campground and I'm criusin' up Friday night With my cousin, girlfriend, her brother and his girlfriend. Should be good times, look for us in the Narrows on Sat. and Sun.

jackpunx
    I think we will be there .. And probably "boat030" I just have to blow off a Saturday commitment and I’m golden..
    Also the week after that.. we will be at Buena vista.. got a couple of campsites .. Should be a lot of fun..

mike37
    I will be there
    good luck geting in on friday night it will be a long line
    ill be looking for boat030
    any one going should start a post or bring this one to the top so we can set a time and place to meet on sat

jackpunx
    I talked to "030" .. He is going to Hawaii for that weekend.. Im still pushing to get out of my commitment on sat.. The wife is over my shoulder right now telling me it will never happen.. but we'll see..

Wicked1
    I will be leaving thursday nite. gonna hang out in the narrows sat and sun.. I will be with one other jet boat possibly three hopefully.. we should all meet up like Mike37 said.. I am tryin to get someone to go up earlier in the week to get a spot , if i do we should caravan those of us from la area at least?

Ian
    good luck geting in on friday night it will be a long line I wish I could get up there earlier but I have school and my girlfriend and her brother can't get the time off work. I'm not too worried; for the last four years we've been going to Naci for Labor day and we always have a group go up mid week to save us a spot. In the past when I've gotten there at about 10:30 on Friday night we've had to wait for about a half hour to get in. I look forward to meeting a few of you.

565edge
    At naci is doesnt matter if you have a spot or not,the campsite passes go off your vehicle,I dropped a motorhome off there mid week and when i came back up on friday the ****ers tried not letting me in,If your stuff is left un attended for longer than 24 hours they say they have the right to move it?They tried to tell me that my motorhome probaly got towed because i left it for three days.well it wasnt and i did get in,if your car your driving does not have a pass then your sol.

Ian
    Well like I said I haven't had a problem the last three years but I'll just have to wait and see