Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RD, we are all dieing to get your weekend report...

78Eliminator
    Come on Dave, it can't be THAT bad......

rivercutie
    Let me just tell you justin you missed out...Dave as usual went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a great time. Yes there were a few ups and downs but nothing that he could control. There were dancing girlies, lots of jello shooters, (trust me cause I ate them all), warm weather, fast boats, new people comming together (whipped caliber). So dont believe Dave it was a trip alright.

Slick
    You better spill the beans on here, otherwise I'll be racking up your cell phone bill getting the particulars.

78Eliminator
    rivercutie:
    Let me just tell you justin you missed out...Dave as usual went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a great time. Yes there were a few ups and downs but nothing that he could control. There were dancing girlies, lots of jello shooters, (trust me cause I ate them all), warm weather, fast boats, new people comming together (whipped caliber). So dont believe Dave it was a trip alright. Sounds like lots of fun. I'm going to come up next off weekend with my own boat. The big weekends at parker and havasu scare me and my little boat. Don't want to sink her......
    [ September 03, 2002, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

RiverDave2
    Well we definately had some issues across the weekend, but alls well that ends well ya know what I'm saying... wink
    I'll give the full "report" tonight.. When I get a chance to write a decent one.
    RD

Jordy
    We want pictures too... you know a picture is worth 1000 words. (especially the good pictures)
    Jordy

rivercutie
    Good thing for me there weren't too many cameras around.

Jordy
    rivercutie:
    Good thing for me there weren't too many cameras around.????????? There is a story here. Bust loose Mother Goose.
    Jordy

Lakemead1
    RD, sounds like a great time! Looking foward to hanging out at the RiverRacerX Regatta!

flat broke
    RiverDave:
    Actually LakeMead, I'm probably not going to make that now..
    I gotta talk to Chris today about some of the details of that thing, but to be perfectly honest with the exception of my B-Day trip I think I'm pretty much over the river for right now..
    RDDave,
    That sounds pretty ominous, I hope everything is going okay for ya.
    Talk to you later,
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast