Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAVEY CAT

LAKEMAN
    Well I did it.I finished up the deal with lavey and I am now the proud owner of a 03 27'sabre.They built the boat for there regatta and only has a few hours on it.It has a 575 merc,full hydraulic steering to the helm,imco fuel switch.xr drive.gaffrig monster platinum w/gps,bluewater indicator.I Hope to install a super chiller after I put a few more hours on it.Can't wait.There going to use the boat at the LA show,So I will have to wait.I just wanted to say,Andy at lavey is a stand-up guy!He took care of me and we worked out a great price.Lavey builds a outstanding boat (watch out dcb).

thats a sweet boat lakeman,very nice choice.congrats!

riverliver
    A lot of my freinds have Laveys and they are very nice boat, congratulations.

TOBTEK
    congrats on your new LAVEYCRAFT. They build an outstanding product. I think you need to post some pic's of your new baby. The only thing better than having a Lavey or DCB is both. Im a member of that club and bro still has a nice LAVEY. is Shawna is there? "its a beautiful day for boating at LAVEYCRAFT"
    Again congrats on your new toy........Tobtek
    BTW: we dcb owners prefer if you use cap's when you state DCB....hehehe J/K wink

Laveyman
    Welcome to the Lavey family! And you're right...Andy is the man!

mbrown2
    Congrats on the boat, they make a sweet looking cat.

DogHouse
    Congrats, that's a great boat. It was one of my two finalists, might have been the winner if they would have taken my trade. Oh well, it's water under the bridge now. The quality of construction in the Lavey was clearly a cut above everything else we looked at. Enjoy and post some pics when you get a chance!
    -brian

RiverToysJas
    Welcome to the family Lakeman!!! I know you'll be VERY happy with the boat. I love my Lavey!!!
    RTJas

waterndog
    Congrats, I seen that one at the regatta last year, definitely bad ass cat. congrats again.

Eric455
    hey trust me i'm happy for ya. i wish i can aford one too. but i think my time will come. congrads good luck with the boat and be safe. hope to see ya @ the river this year.
    eric- official dj of OP6-V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast