Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHERE IS GASOLINE ALLEY

CDEVIL2
    I HEARD THERE WAS SOMEONE KILLED THEIR THIS PAST WEEKEND.

hd&boatrider
    CDEVIL2:
    I HEARD THERE WAS SOMEONE KILLED THEIR THIS PAST WEEKEND. I have not heard that and it was not in the paper today. Gasoline Ally is on Lake Mohave on the AZ side about maybe 4 miles up from Katherines. Any idea if they dies jumping off the cliffs? I boat there all the time but was not there this weekend.

Coach
    Reports of people dying jumping off that cliff every year is not uncommon. It is a huge jump. A few years back I remember about 8-10 deaths from people jumping there.

CDEVIL2
    I HEARD THAT SOMEONE DIED JUMPING OFF THE ROCKS.IT WAS A VERY NICE WEEKEND A LITTLE CROWDED.THE PEOPLE NEXT TO US IS WHO TOLD US.i THINK THAT I HAVE BEEN THEIR, IS IT A ROCK ISLAND ABOUT 20-25 FEET TALL.

hd&boatrider
    Coach:
    Reports of people dying jumping off that cliff every year is not uncommon. It is a huge jump. A few years back I remember about 8-10 deaths from people jumping there. I have been going out there for years and have never heard of 8-10 people dying in one year. Are you talking about a total over the years?
    By the way, are you a coach in YL and if so what sport? What level of players? Just curious.

CDEVIL2
    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT COACH BUT I COACH A BOY'S U-11 SOCCER TEAM.STAMPEDE SOCCER CLUB.I AM ALSO COACHING DIRECTOR OF THE CLUB.HEY IS IT LAW WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR STUFF ON A BEACH OVER NIGHT THAT THE BEACH IS "TAP TAP THIS IS MINE".

hd&boatrider
    CDEVIL2:
    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT COACH BUT I COACH A BOY'S U-11 SOCCER TEAM.STAMPEDE SOCCER CLUB.I AM ALSO COACHING DIRECTOR OF THE CLUB.HEY IS IT LAW WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR STUFF ON A BEACH OVER NIGHT THAT THE BEACH IS "TAP TAP THIS IS MINE". You can't take what isn't yours, however people--including me--get sick of that crap. You are not allowed to keep stuff out like that and I believe the park rangers can take it away though. Never seen it happen before. You are more at risk of someone getting pissed off and thrashing your stuff. I am NOT one of those people although like I said I get sick of seeing that stuff going on.

CDEVIL2
    I HAVE ALWAYS RESPECTED THIER STUFF AND FOUND ANOTHER BEACH.I JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COMMON CURTSY.I AM GOING UP THIS WEEKEND AND WHOULD LIKE TO GET A NICE BEACH.GOING TO HEAD OUT ON THE LAKE EARLY 6:00AM SATURDAY MORING.

rbcommander
    You heard right 1 fatality in gasoline alley on sat. We were there from noon till 5 pm. Some guy jumped off the rocks. (the rocks with the hole cut out of it.) and landed face first. It looked bad and everyone waited for him to come up and he never did. Its about 50 feet deep there his family dove down to look for him but no luck. The sheriff got there and searched with no luck. They called the dive team in and thats when they kicked us out of the cove. We headed back to kathrines landing and while we were waiting for the truck and trailer the dive team pulled up and they carried the body out wraped in a white sheet to a waiting van. frown

CDEVIL2
    damm!! that really sucks. my heart goes out to thier family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast