Thread: Hidden Shores in Yuma

89checkmate
    I need some information... I have just purchased a motorhome from my father in-law. It is in good condition but I do not want to drive it back and forth over the mountains all summer from san diego.
    Is hidden shores a good place to keep the motorhome and boat? What are the rental spaces per month?
    Is pruitt city @ martinez the better spot? or any other suggestions? Blythe?
    does anyone know the cost for rental spaces there?
    Is it a good idea to keep the spot all year round?
    Any input will be appreciated.

Froggystyle
    I can find out some information for you, from what I have experienced, Hidden Shores can be full of fun Nazi's. Curfews, Home Owners Associations, lots of security etc... Pruitt City seems like a good time, and Martinez is fun, but an armpit. We don't stay in any of them, as we have other accomodations there... but I will get you some cost info.

TOBTEK
    ive been doing alot of checking around as well. Hidden shores is by far the nicest. but spendy!!!!! $375.00 per month to leave your motorhome there....ouch
    have you gone to www.hiddenshores.com
    I/we where there Tuesday to check it out. Clean,all new spots....tobtek

Her454
    I was just out at Martinez a couple of weeks ago and there is a storage right across the Sheriff Substation and its considered very safe. Not sure about the cost, or the name of the place but I could check into it if your interested.

Lightning
    Don't forget to take a look at Fisher's as well. Hidden Shores is "VERY" family orientated from what I hear.

Beautiful Noise
    Well i've never been to Hidden Shore's I haven't been able to find it yet,No wonder it's $375.00 a month
    Steve

Her454
    Lightning:
    Don't forget to take a look at Fisher's as well. Hidden Shores is "VERY" family orientated from what I hear. Actually Fishers Landing is where the storage is...there are a few..try calling Olsens at Fishers Landing for the info (Yuma 928)
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Flanding.JPG[/img]
    [ January 24, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

89checkmate
    Any info on Walter Camp?

cheezpanel
    I pay $275/mo. for my spot at Hidden Shores from May to Oct. I think it's going up after next year. Storage is $25/ mo. It's very clean, and yes, they do enforce their rules. It is family oriented, and that's why we stay there. I feel comfortable letting the kids go off on their own to the playground, etc. at night without worrying. I'm sorry to admit it, but I'm not 23 anymore looking to get hammered every night and party till dawn, although I wish I was! It gets a bit rowdy there on big weekends, just like everywhere else, but not totally out of hand. Bottom line, I think it's a bit safer and they try to keep the place up. Hope that helps.