Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging JET4FUN

Check your PM.

jet4fun
    jesus christ, why the hell do you always gotta have this strange ass phucked up name that makes everyone that you meet ask you what the hell it means argue
    by the way; what the hell does it mean

jet4fun:
    jesus christ, why the hell do you always gotta have this strange ass phucked up name that makes everyone that you meet ask you what the hell it means argue
    by the way; what the hell does it mean Strange ass phucked up name,JET4FUN argue whats that all about just F-IN with you .BIGAMIST, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm do you realy want to know?

jet4fun
    BIGAMIST:
    jet4fun:
    by the way; what the hell does it mean Strange ass phucked up name,JET4FUN argue whats that all about just F-IN with you .BIGAMIST, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm do you realy want to know? duh,,,,,,,,, idea i own a jet boat, and i use it for fun.
    yeah i want to know what it means jawdrop

Bigamy/Bigamous/Bigamist,I figure I own a jet boat that throws a roost or a big mist of water & the bigamy thing applies to a experience I have had. .Plus my email got all messed up & I had to get a new email address so I couldn't use 6741 any more.

79Hawaiian
    What the hell is up with you guys, not heard from you in a while! Jet4fun, are you back in the valley or still out starting fires?

jet4fun
    i graduate tomorrow. then ill be back down there to try and find a job. we gotta meet up on the lake again for sure

PussyPusher
    Yeah thats what you always say!!! Well at the risk of persacution I have to admit that I bought 2 Seadoos recently. Hey there jets a least.
    See you guys soon!!!???
    Shawn

Wicked1
    Jet4fun wassup buddy so I see your coming back down finally...congrats hit me up when u get back I think eric455 is gonna get a couple of boat together to hit up buena vista...

Mandelon
    Ya mean like a Big Ol' Mist???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast