Thread: Stupid Question???

RotorHead
    I realize I'm settin myself up here but when I was in the military we were told the only stupid question was the unaxed question, so here goes. Being new here but I gotta ask, what is OP6? I figure it is a party/get together of some kind, curious about details. Does it happen more than once a summer? Every weekend?
    I've been hittin the river and the lake for the last 3 summers. I'm willing to bet I've talked to some of you at the sand and or floating bars. Hope to BS and have a few cold ones next time I'm ver there. Thanks in advance.

24RODjr
    we aren't allowed to talk about it

RotorHead
    Oh, I see. Can't let just anybody in on it? I'm not feelin the love here guys.

Eric455
    RotorHead:
    I realize I'm settin myself up here but when I was in the military we were told the only stupid question was the unaxed question, so here goes. Being new here but I gotta ask, what is OP6? I figure it is a party/get together of some kind, curious about details. Does it happen more than once a summer? Every weekend?
    I've been hittin the river and the lake for the last 3 summers. I'm willing to bet I've talked to some of you at the sand and or floating bars. Hope to BS and have a few cold ones next time I'm ver there. Thanks in advance. it is a few people that mark a date once a year, invite everyone, free of charge and asked them to have fun. if you have the patients to wait until next week you will see pictures of the party. if you dont want to wait. come along. and have fun with everyone. e-mail PartyCat@op6c.com
    for more information on where the party is held. it will be at lake havasu
    eric
    [ June 17, 2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Eric455 ]

Jbb
    There is no op6 it is all a figment of RD's overactive imagination.....Happens when he eats too much Mexican food!

Eric455
    JETBOAT BRIAN:
    There is no op6 it is all a figment of RD's overactive imagination.....Happens when he eats too much Mexican food! dude just cuz the guys hand is broken doesnt mean he cant kick ur ass. lollll funny shit thought. hehehehe

RotorHead
    More fun than a regular weekend??? Say It's not so. Been readin the posts and looks like everybody knows everybody in the Havasu/river area & I need another river trip, soon. Thank yoo sir for the info.

Eric455
    RotorHead:
    More fun than a regular weekend??? Say It's not so. Been readin the posts and looks like everybody knows everybody in the Havasu/river area & I need another river trip, soon. Thank yoo sir for the info. ohhhhh .. trust me man, this is not another regular river weekend. you shoudl join us. do you have aboat? its this weekend. on saturday is when the maim events take place. make plans and show up.
    by the way ur welcome, anytime
    eric

RotorHead
    Just sent an E-mail for more info. I appreciate the hospitality. Yes, I have a boat. Nothin that will run with the big dogs on this site, it's a 19' Celebrity. But the beer tastes the same in all of them I hear. It don't hurt to look though.
    I can't remember who said it here, but was somethin like "The river isn't a place , it's a state of mind." They definatly have an AMEN on that one. Thanks again for the info.