Thread: Harley Davidson Golf Cart 4 sale!

HAVASU DCB
    Getting rid of a very rare harley Davidson golf cart. It is electric and all it needs is a speed control. I bought it to start a project but I just don't have time 1200.00. I heard it was worth descent $. No pics right now.

HAVASU DCB
    RD,
    I will try to get you some tonight. The body is fine I was going to do the whole paint job this lift add the two seats on the back, and get rid of the roof so I was going to get rid of the roof. The paint is the original yellow, pretty faded. The thing needs a speed control and it would run perfect (about $35 bucks). But it would be a sweet project I just don't have time. And trust me I don't know if you've ever looked at carts but if it has 4 wheels there is nothing less than 1200. i just need to get rid of it, to much space in the garage. I have another cart that works fine until I can get another one next year.
    Chris

HAVASU DCB
    I thought it was RD2??????????????????????????????????????

RiverDave2
    Same guy two different accounts.. (Long story)
    Send it to either one, and I'll get it..
    Depending on the condition of the golf cart you wouldn't be interested in trading for a quad would ya?
    RD

Johnwithjm
    RiverDave2:
    Depending on the condition of the golf cart you wouldn't be interested in trading for a quad would ya?
    RDRD if I new you wanted a cart I would have gave you mine. I just gave one away all it needed was a set of batteries. It was a Harley also.

RiverDave2
    Johnwithjm:
    RiverDave2:
    RDRD if I new you wanted a cart I would have gave you mine. I just gave one away all it needed was a set of batteries. It was a Harley also.Shit.... I woulda been better off not knowing that Jon.. LOL
    RD

Jordy
    RiverDave2:
    RDSome people, medical professionals mostly, call it Multiple Personality Disorder. LOL
    Jordy

missboatnam1
    we have an extra set of batteries if someone needs them.there used but still good condition.

ROZ
    missboatnam1:
    we have an extra set of batteries if someone needs them.there used but still good condition.Really? How many of what volt?