Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCOPE Poker Run

Steamin' Rice
    The SCOPE poker run is coming up May 30-June 1 in Long Beach...This is the weekend after Memorial Day and it's coming up fast. Is anybody here going to enter? Get your entries postmarked today to avoid late fees!! Here are a few pics from the start of last year's poker run..

shockwavebd
    Hey greg what kind of vest is required for the run? I think I need a copilot my wife saw your pics and said she's not gonna go............cool now I don't have to drive 45 mph wink

Jeremy
    Count me in Barry, I will bring the cocktails and hookers, you bring the lube

Havasu Cig
    We are going to try and make it, water like that is where our boat is the most fun.
    We are having some work done on it and if it is done in time we will be there.

Steamin' Rice
    BD, any USCG approved vest is ok to wear during the poker run...You will have a blast out there..
    Havasu Cigs, hope you guys can make it, your boat is perfect for this run....Get your app in to get your dock space reserved.....

Havasu Cig
    We are going to sign up....We were told we can get a refund if our boat is not finished. Hopefully we will see you there.

C-2
    Ya guys still have "room" for us? lol

Steamin' Rice
    C2,
    You thinking about doing it again?? I'm sure there's room for you somewhere....

C-2
    Hey Steamin’,
    One thing for sure….the helicopter and photo guy needs to get a little closer. That pic makes my boat look like a damn 21’ or something! lol
    Mike swears we are doing this thing; probably as hitch hikers/land lizards since my lazy ass hasn’t even taken the boat out this season.
    For anybody else who might be considering going….the boats are unreal. Hands down the most impressive gathering of horsepower I have seen on the water. One bad-ass boat after another, kinda scary when you find yourself saying “that one only has twin 1,200’s.”
    Maybe this year nobody will confuse us with the water taxi!

SoCalOffshore
    Looks great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast