Thread: Nice Havasu Rentals ???

JAM
    Hey gang...
    We're looking for a good tip on a nice, clean condo/house in Havasu for about 3-4 nights toward the end of August. Must be kid friendly (no used syringes or 1" x 1" zip locs with white residue laying around), have adequate boat parking, and the usuals such as a TV/DVD/HBO. Jacuzzi tub would be a BIG plus for when the little ones go to bed - one can dream, right? We want to avoid the hotel thing if possible.
    Thanks for any help you might offer.

89checkmate
    You can probably find what you are looking for here:
    http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com/rentals/

fat rat
    Check and see that they offer insurance. We went to Powell last year and reserved a 24' Cuddy that we were suppose to camp in that weekend. I arrived a day earlier and stopped in to inspect the vessel I was to be renting.....what a P.O.S.. So I asked the manager about insurance and he said there was none available and that I would be totally responsible for any damage internal or external..........needles to say I got my cash back except for my deposit.

SDLifesaver
    What are you looking to spend? PM me and I will tell you about our place. Close to the water, plenty of parking, 2 queen size beds, 2 singles, washer/dryer, cable, all the comforts of home cause it is home. Nick

JAM
    Thanks guys
    Nick, I'll give you a call soon for details.

THOR
    I have stayed at the Nautical estates many times and love it. They are in a gated community on the island just past the golf course.