Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Shores April 4,5 and 6

CMABadseed
    Myself and a bunch of buddies will be down at hidden shores that weekend. hopefully meet some of you guys finally. we'll be all over that end of the river......probably head up to the sandbars on sat. and for sunday morning. anyone gonna be down there? kab, TOB, S/P???
    hey maybe i'll call you guys "the 22 crew"

TOBTEK
    the ORIG plan was to be there that weekend with the new trailer at Hidden shores. Now with this WAR starting in the next few days IM not sure spending EVEN MORE money is the right thing to do right now We are planning on going out there this Sunday to cruise around, We still have our site reserved, so who knows.....If we have a great time we may still step up...... frown

kab
    Yes, CMAbadseed I will be out at hidden shores that weekend. You know what mach 22 to look for. I just had the cowlings painted and it looks sweet!!!! Hopefully getting out early friday. I hope the weather is nice and warm! Toby you big sissy.

SCUBA STEVE
    TOBTEK:
    the ORIG plan was to be there that weekend with the new trailer at Hidden shores. Now with this WAR starting in the next few days IM not sure spending EVEN MORE money is the right thing to do right now We are planning on going out there this Sunday to cruise around, We still have our site reserved, so who knows.....If we have a great time we may still step up...... ok, where is hidden shores? Is that in yuma? I'll be in Havasu hanging with the spring breakers. Its spring break for me too.... a break from work!!!
    There isnt any fun looking at your $ in your bank acct, tobtek. Thats why our economy isnt at its best no one wants to spend $.

TOBTEK
    SCUBA STEVE:
    TOBTEK:
    the ORIG plan was to be there that weekend with the new trailer at Hidden shores. Now with this WAR starting in the next few days IM not sure spending EVEN MORE money is the right thing to do right now We are planning on going out there this Sunday to cruise around, We still have our site reserved, so who knows.....If we have a great time we may still step up...... ok, where is hidden shores? Is that in yuma? I'll be in Havasu hanging with the spring breakers. Its spring break for me too.... a break from work!!!
    There isnt any fun looking at your $ in your bank acct, tobtek. Thats why our economy isnt at its best no one wants to spend $. Im doing my part in keeping the economy going....just ask DCB

kab
    Buy the trailer, with the new interest rates bmw is offering you'll be making so much money Maybe you'll make it back out april 4 ,5 and 6th.

Jrocket
    kab:
    Buy the trailer, with the new interest rates bmw is offering you'll be making so much money Maybe you'll make it back out april 4 ,5 and 6th. Speaking of rates at BMW.What kind of payments am I looking at for a new M5? Im thinking of stepping up from my 330i to something bigger.most likely a 530i but still interested in the M5.Whats a round figure on payment?

hey jrocket dont forget to have a hitch put on it.

TOBTEK
    kab:
    Buy the trailer, with the new interest rates bmw is offering you'll be making so much money Maybe you'll make it back out april 4 ,5 and 6th. BUT... you have to able to mark those rates up a tat to make any money. Hard to make a living when you sell your product for the same as what you pay for it. N.A is advertising everything at buy/sell rate NOW if I had a job with a utility company.....id be a REAL PLAYER

TOBTEK
    Jrocket:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by kab:
    [qb] Buy the trailer, with the new interest rates bmw is offering you'll be making so much money Maybe you'll make it back out april 4 ,5 and 6th. Speaking of rates at BMW.What kind of payments am I looking at for a new M5? Im thinking of stepping up from my 330i to something bigger.most likely a 530i but still interested in the M5.Whats a round figure on payment?
    If I was buying a car right now. Id go for a off lease certified pre owned 528,530, or sport 740...they have 100K warranties and 3.90% for up to 72 mo's without a down payment required. You can get a totally pimped out 740sport with nav, 18"wheels for the same price as a new 330. The CPO's are where its at! Although we do have a used M5 for 70K

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast