Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of pics from Buena this weekend

jackpunx
    We had a great time this weekend.. big turn out.. 45 people mostly kids.. Few of the guys from the boards came and hung out for the afternoon.. We all took some rides, shared some stories.. Great time.. Now after organizing that.. I need a vacation from my vacation.. lol.. I have some speed run vid that I will post in a couple of days.
    PS.. HD,7elim,?? forgot handle. but you know who you are..
    it was great meeting you guys. We are looking forward to some camping trips over the winter and any time (every Sunday) local lakes ...
    The boys hanging out having boat soda's with Hallet(dont like to drink alone)Dave..
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943Hallet_Dave-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/94375elim-med.jpg[/img]
    Just taking a little (pre blower)cruise
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/94376mph-med.jpg[/img]
    Group shot of all the people we could round up (there was more)
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943groupshot-med.jpg[/img]

JetBoatRich
    Looks like a good, sorry I missed that run. The guys that made it out are a great group.
    We are headed there in a couple weeks, in case you missed the thread

Mark it was nice meet you & gf/wife/Tracy?Was cool hangin with some of your crew the boat ride was one of the best I've had in a long time eek! eek!

jackpunx
    BIGAMIST:
    Mark it was nice meet you & gf/wife/Tracy?Was cool hangin with some of your crew the boat ride was one of the best I've had in a long time eek! eek! Like wise.... I wish I had a camera when you guys soaked HD.. ROTFLMAO.. That was a good one..
    We look forward to doing it again real soon.
    My boat will be down till the 26th.. Then its on.. We'll take another ride.. I bet it will be a little different

Bense468
    Looks like fun. Someone in that group is popping out some serious amount of kids.

jackpunx
    Bense468:
    Looks like fun. Someone in that group is popping out some serious amount of kids. ha ha.. Yea. Actually this trip was for the kids .. we take a lot of trips during the summer where they aren’t allowed... So we took our kids, the neighbors kids and their friends and well .. the list goes on.. They did have a blast and nobody got hurt.. Successful trip..
    But they will be staying home when we go to the Poker run beginning of next month.. I got a little spot under the stairs at my house I lock them in when we go on trips.. it has running water.. but just drips so they don’t make a mess..J/k

HalletDave
    Mark,
    It was great to meet you all.
    Thanks again for the kick ass ride. Can't wait to see your boat after the engine mods.
    75Elim Jerry is gonna get his, you can take that to the bank wink It's all in fun.
    LOOKOUT eek!
    Hallett (going back to his old ways and roostin' everything in sight) Dave

FRANK THE TANK
    Jet Boat Rich,
    Are you going the 19th - 21st? If so it would be cool to meet some of the people from the boards. I'll be there with some people from college. Should be a good time. Put some faces to the posts.....

JetBoatRich
    FRANK THE TANK:
    Jet Boat Rich,
    Are you going the 19th - 21st? If so it would be cool to meet some of the people from the boards. I'll be there with some people from college. Should be a good time. Put some faces to the posts..... You are going to be there all weekend?
    I can't come up until Sunday morning, so we will try and put the faces to names then

FRANK THE TANK
    I'll keep an eye out for your boat......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast