Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Point the finger....

DickDanger
    For everyones info, I believe that the person that NB was angry at was me. I have e mailed both he and Chaddy, and have not gotten responses from either. I for one dont understand what the hell is going on, or what I may have said to ANYONES wife/gf that would give them the impression that I want to sleep with them, or anything like that, but apparently that seems to be the case here. I know that I am one of the biggest flirts on here, was at both parties, BUT I dont think that I said more than 2 sentences to Jeffs wife at their party, and it sure as hell wasnt in a flirting way. However, I was admittedly VERY drunk at my own party, and could have said anything to anyone. I dont know if it was me, but I am assuming, knowing how I fu*k around, and that I was at both parties. I had told Jeff in the email that if it was me, then I was deeply sorry, but no one has stepped forward to tell me anything. Until this is resolved, I will not be attending any more boating functions, and if it is never resolved, then it was nice meeting some of you. Again, if anyone ever interpreted my actions the wrong way, thats too bad, cos I am quite happy in my own relationship, and wouldnt want to jeopordize some of the friendships that I have made here. I would only hope that if I am that person, then the person that is angry would at least let me know what the deal is. I ont think that I have ever said anything to anyones significant other that could be interpreted in a way other than a compliment. For the record, I think that Jeff and Stacy are both great people, and it would suck to lose them as friends.
    I am truely sorry if my actions, or anyone elses caused a riff in someones relationship, and would never want anyone on here to think twice about their wives/gf's talking to me. But after discussing with my own gf concerning what is going on here, and my possible involvement, I will be significantly toning down my actions and comments. I also have the balls to admit when I am wrong (IF this is the case) and take my medicine. Take care -Dick Danger
    [ January 06, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Havasu Hangin'
    No, it was me...I'll take the blame.
    DD- your back in the group.

riverliver
    I think it was this guy, he looks as if he is on the hunt for some hotties eek! eek!
    LOL wink

HighRoller
    Dick I can feel ya on this subject for sure.A couple months back I made a few flirty comments to someone as a joke in the ramp chat,none of which were suggestive or lewd and the next time I'm in there I get all this crap from people about how I stepped over the line or stuck my foot in my mouth and pissed off her boyfriend.I was like"say what??"Then the next time I go in there it's like everybody gives the secret signal and leaves me there alone.So don't think you're the only lepor DD,you just gotta realize that even though there are a lot of nice people in here there are still cliques,snobs and weird people too.Too bad you never find out who's who until things like this happen!!!

78Eliminator
    HighRoller:
    Dick I can feel ya ???

Windy
    This sucks. Whoever the person is that offended them may not know they did anything wrong especially after a few drinks. I think this shouldve been handled in a private manner. Dave {Dick Danger}you seemed very quiet and mellow at NBs New Years Eve party.
    MissHBjet

Hotcrusader76
    78Eliminator:
    HighRoller:
    Dick I can feel ya ??? ???

miller19j
    DD read your PM

DogHouse
    Private may have been better, but now it's very public and we have folks wondering if it was their actions that caused it and apologizing just in case. I'm sure we've all had nights where we don't remember everything we said or did. I know I have. I think NB should clear this up with the individual involved and let everyone else know to stop worrying about it. Once you go public and start something like this, you need to follow through with some closure so that misinformation doesn't cause even more problems. This seems like a good group of people and involvement in the boards has spawned many friendships on and off the water. No sense letting misunderstandings destroy any of those.
    -brian

Hotcrusader76
    This is getting out of control again....geeze...
    Would someone contact Chaddy and or NB and settle this? There seems to be a self inflicted wound here with a double edged sword and until this someone is called out on it, then everyone just let it go!
    No one slept with her, kissed her, or even growpted (sp) her, it was New Years and there was Alcohol among other female drama in-house...
    The only drama that I personaly witnessed along with borderline agressive behavior were from non-***boaters that attended. I couldn't even imagine the time someone would have had to discuss such a proposition, if there even was one.
    DD I commend you for coming forward, but please down your defenses cuz it isn't you Mr.909.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast