Thread: Campbell Brothers Storage

Rod-64
    Anyone here on the boards have their boat there? Any major negatives I may not know about?
    I will be moving my boat there Wednesday. I am currently in Hav-a Storage on Industrial, but I need the lights and electricity that CB has. If anyone needs my old unit let me know. It is a 30X12. It will be available this Saturday. It runs $138/month.

BALLSDEEP
    I used to store my boat there; I can’t speak anymore highly of them. It's relatively inexpensive to store there and they have a security guard on site 24 hours a day. I haven’t heard of anyone having any problems, and I haven’t read any negative posts regarding Campbell Boat storage. I think you will be happy.

bigkatboat
    I know the owner, best guy in the world! He lives in town and is on the property almost every day. He treats the place like his home not "a job" and keeps everything, clean and operational. If you need storage, why go anywhere else? The prices are RIGHT and the place is safe, many locals are trying to get in there and if you can REALLY GET IN, then do it, don't hesitate. Also don't cause trouble when you do get in, don't make it harder for other boat owners that come after you. Thanks for reading!

boxscore
    I split a double wide unit there with a buddy. The folks down there are super cool. I just call them, ask that they pull the boat out, they load up my ice chest with ice, beer and soft drinks, and it's sitting in the driveway ready to hook up to when I arrive. They will also fuel your boat (kinda spendy per gallon). End of the day you just drop your rig behind the gate, and they will put it away as well. A very nice and gratis service. They aslo provide launch/retreival service for a fee. Very secure facility. Detail and mechanical service is another story... very expensive and sometimes not the best work. Best feature?..... directly across the street from the ramp, a very nice feature late in the day when we are sometimes "feeling it".
    [ September 30, 2003, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: boxscore ]

summerlove
    There's Campbell Boat storage and their is also Campbell Brothers Storage. Both are great. I stored my boat at Campbell's for many years and had a double wide unit as well. They do a great job, and as boxscore says, they do ti up right.
    Dave, who owns Campbell brothers, is a stand up guy. You can't go wrong with him either.
    When Bill and Bob Campbell sold the boat building business to Whelan in 1973, they opened the Campbell Bros storage a few years later. Bob Campbell has since passsed away and Bill still lives in Havasu with his wife, Stormy. And now, you know the "rest of the story".

Rod-64
    Dave is the one ....thanks guys. Gonna be movin' in tomorrow.

Banzai Fry
    I too know the owner very well, his son is our crew chief on our drag boat. My bro stores his Vector there and when my dad boated the Hallet 270t @ havasu, thats where we stored them. Its clean, easy in and out, Dave is a great guy. And its a quick trip to the Windsor ramp from there!
    Banzai Fry