Thread: Places to stay in havasu

massarogang
    can anyone reccomend some places to stay in havasu..
    We are looking for a place with good parking and safety for the boat and plenty of room...Maybe a condo [ 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ]...
    We bring the kids and then sometimes its an adult trip..
    Any suggestions, We used to go for the jet ski world finals all the time but I forgot all the places I have stayed
    Thanks..Leo

RJ Nordic
    For the adult trips I would recommend the new place just across the street from the Ramada. It's called Island Suites. All units have only 1 king bed and no sleeper sofa, so it's just you and ??. They had a sign out last weekend with a $249 deal for 1 week or $900 for a month. Saw the rooms and they looked nice. 928-855-7333.
    Otherwise I recommed renting a house when you take the whole fam damily, runs $165 - $225 a day. Good web site is www.havasuvacationrentals.com

locogringo
    McCullouch realty could help you out.
    Check your PM

Outnumbered
    We stayed at Havasu Dunes just off HWY 95 on South Lake Havasu Blvd last weekend. Nice clean family type place. Three pools, spas, 2-3 gas grills at each pool area, cont breakfast Sat AM, full kitchens, carports, etc. We had a lakeview/poolside condo 2bd, 2ba, $159 per night weekends. Find them on hotels.com. The only bummer is off-site boat parking up by Windsor Beach but it is gated.
    Hope this helps,
    OL

massarogang
    Thanks Everyone..
    Leo

riverracerx
    Try the nautical Inn Estates. They have some nice 2bed/2 bath condos for rent which are really nice and close to the water. Not to be confused with the Nautical Inn, but I think there is some relationship.

Havasu_Dreamin
    riverracerx:
    Try the nautical Inn Estates. They have some nice 2bed/2 bath condos for rent which are really nice and close to the water. Not to be confused with the Nautical Inn, but I think there is some relationship. It's actually just Nautical Estates. See them here