Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftershock/Carrera

bigq
    Stopped by there shop yesterday in Corona to see the 24 and the new 27 Deck boats. They had neither. The 24 is at another shop, don't know if I like the looks of it. The dealo they have on the new 27 seems like a good one, 68k loaded with 496HO. It won't be done till Dec or so. Anyone have an onside scoop on the 27 deck?

SCUBA STEVE
    I agree the 24 is a little funky looking.
    I have been waiting to see the 27' since may.
    I believe its going to be the same hull as their 27' violator. Other then that I dont know Jack.

bigq
    I spoke with Dennis yesterday, and he said it was going to be the bottom of the Violator cat, But they needed to tool the top and it was going to have an integrated swim step. Just hope it looks nicer that the rear of the cat they have.

SCUBA STEVE
    Seems like you have as much info as I do. Either way I cant afford $68k right now. But I still want to check it out.

BADBLOWN572
    If you pick up a boat trader Aftershock usually has their advertisements inside in a small book form. There is a drawing of what the 27 violator party cat will look like. It also has pictures of what the new 32 will look like. I am torn if I like their party cat design. Could be cool if done right. The 32 drawing looks awesome! Hopefully they will get the party cat done soon because the 32 is scheduled to go in for the deck to be tooled immediately after.

revndave
    STEP UP TO THE PLATE CONQUEST OR ELIMINATOR DECKBOAT.

bordsmnj
    geuss what kinda boat dave's getin'????"blown more money" i guess(lucky dog!)

revndave
    I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATT ENTION.I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET.

BoatFloating
    Really step up to plate and get the Carrera Party Effect....... I know somebody who has a used one forsale

revndave
    I TALKED TO DENNIS ABOUT THEM.I WISH THE NEW 27 EFFCT PARTY DECK WAS DONE.HE SAID IT WOULD BE AWHILE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast