Thread: Rio de Colorado Parker

pebo
    Anyone stay there? Been at the Islander for the past 8years, kinda gettin' played out. Do they have seasonal spots for 6 mths?

mbrown2
    Send JRocket a PM....or maybe he will see this thread. I think he stays there.

Jrocket
    Rio is a nice place.They have a small area that does month to month rental.Out of the small area of monthly rentals,my friends have 4 of the spots.You might want to look around for a better place.You could probably find a place with gravel and even grassy areas to park on.The best thing about the Rio is the bar-restaraunt and the dock in front.If your a family guy,I would recommend RiverLodge,and try to get a spot by the lagoon.We used to stay there for 2 or 3 years.Nice area,just couldnt get along with the main manager.
    Shop around before ya pick one,everyones idea of nice is different.

Havasu Sun
    Whats the problem there? Too many Pink slips? HS

pebo
    No, The Islander loves my money. Just thinking about something different, besides I "only have a 21' footer".

i just moved my motor home and my travel trailer to Riverland south of Rio del Colorado i keep my boats at Rio their boat storage is great. The storage for my Rvs is $385 per year and riverland has a store and gas dock. The camp sites have full hook ups and the deal is very family friendly. he manger, Cheryl and her husband, are excellent! Check it out For 10 bucks they move your rv on to the camp site for you and put it away as well. The beach is rocky in spots but with my box anchor works great and we are right on the water. I love it there.

Jrocket
    Riverland is also a good place to check out.

pebo
    Jrocket, Busti, Thanks I'll be in Havasu this week and will check out both of these places.