Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "DISNEYLAND" Sand Dunes at Havasu?

91nordic29
    i have heard that somewhere between havasu and topock there are some sand dunes that people stop and play on???
    [ July 17, 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: 91nordic29 ]

hot_diggity_dog
    i have heard that somewhere between havasu and topock there are some sand dunes that people stop and play on???
    Yep it's top secret eek! wink
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55Disneyland_Sandybeach-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD
    [ July 17, 2003, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

GrapeApe
    I was there Cinco De Mayo 2002. It was a blast. They had a slip & slide set up, with a hose and pump to keep it wet. There where some Drunks that got injured, and a bunch of Girls that lost there tops.. I wish I had some pics to share..

Sun burners
    Do you think a 26' Lavey can get in there?
    Thanks
    Mike

rvrkaosI
    Come on! Top Secret, share the weatlh!

GrapeApe
    It was so packed when we went, that it was hard for 2 small boats to pass by each other. The deepest parts I saw where the pictures are showing where maybe chest deep..

bohica
    My friends talked me into following them back there in my 34' Magic. No go - got stuck in the mud about 100 yrds from it.

91nordic29
    dang, i guess we wont be getting to go there. although the previous owner of our boat is the one who told us about it. i guess he made it? 29'nordic?

91nordic29
    ps--
    how do you get there diggity?

hot_diggity_dog
    If the water is low, yes the larger boats will not make it. wink
    The way the water has been lately, if you can go in 2-3 feet of water you will be fine.
    It takes about 20 minutes at idle to get back from the entry at the river. eek!
    Ok as you are heading up to the sandbar from Havasu, as you see the hard right to the sandbar, just past the second set of marker buoy's there will be (2) buoy's on the right with a little sand on the left as you enter.
    Keep going and turn right and then keep going and keep going. I have actually seen people walk there boats in once it gets shallow.
    Hot (Not so Top secret anymore) Diggity Dog

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast