Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some strippers in Havasu

OCStoker
    bohica:
    Missing teeth and old ladies and such.
    Hear that Chub, the chicks in Bullhead are perfect for you. Chub, is this true?

chub
    Man I've got it rough here! And you guys are friends!! "Smokin hot asian or I ain't playin" That's my credo!!! I too agree that vegas is going to be where the action's at. Maybe spend the night in VEGAS Friday night and head to the lake Saturday morning. DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU GUYS EVEYTHING....
    DON'T FORGET TO HAVE "TIP" MONEY FOR YOUR IN ROOM STRIPPER LADIES. eek!

OCStoker
    chub:
    Man I've got it rough here! And you guys are friends!! "Smokin hot asian or I ain't playin" That's my credo!!! I too agree that vegas is going to be where the action's at. Maybe spend the night in VEGAS Friday night and head to the lake Saturday morning. DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU GUYS EVEYTHING....
    DON'T FORGET TO HAVE "TIP" MONEY FOR YOUR IN ROOM STRIPPER LADIES. eek! Chub, don't forget to tip Bruce for the lap dance your gonna get in S.F.

bohica
    For Chub's sake, I hope Bruce is Asian. You know Chub and his yellow fever!!
    [ September 19, 2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: bohica ]

HAVASUKID
    YOU CANT EVEN GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER,, OK,,, SINCE NO ONE ELSE KNOWS,,, JUST HAD MY BACHELOR PARTY LAST WEEKEND,,, PICK UP THE WHITE SHEET A PLACE CALLED BLACK ROSE ENT,, 928-763-2525,,100.00 BUCKS AN HOUR AND THEY COME FROM BULLHEAD CITY,, IF NOT TRY HOT STUFF ENTERTAINMENT IN HAVASU,, IN THE PHONE BOOK 200.00 AN HOUR,,,DECENT LOOKING CHICKS.....GOOD LUCK....

bohica
    Right on HAVASUKID, finally someone with some info. So which one did you use. If you used the on from Bullhead, were the chicks as bad as some of the others have said. I'm thinking for hal the price, we can have them for twice a long

chub
    SF TRIP CANCELLED!!!!
    I'm in!!!
    by the way did you guys mention....STREEEPERS
    eek!

beached1
    That's the same weekend as World Finals so you shouldn't have much trouble finding some silicone. Lot's of it will be at Crazy Horse during the day.

locogringo
    call this number...uhhh, can't find it, but there is a "adult entertainment" in Havasu now. Strippers and such. Ran by a lady. Call Information. My Hav. phone book is at the river

You can fine hot girls for bachelor parties or full body massage call Hot Stuff Entertainment or go to http//hotstuffhavasu.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123