Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring Break Dates and List of Schools.

NOTALENT
    I almost shot a guy one year at spring break with my flare gun! :220v: They were also on a rented pontoon boat and were coming through copper canyon using a garden rake to push off of other people's boats. They obviously coulnd't drive for shit because they were headed straight for me and I am in the middle of nowhere. Not another boat around. The guy went to push off my boat with the garden rake and I about came unglued. I grabbed the rake and flung it before it ever touched my boat. The guy was a thugg and was wearing a bandana and white Adidas in baggy jeans. I was PISSED!!! I cussed that guy up one side and down the other. I looked back and my buddy had unpacked and loaded the flare gun. I thought about it for a second, but I finally came to my senses and realized that I would be in a whole lot of trouble if I cooked someone from the inside out. :220v:
    That could have had serious consequences. Unfortunatley these rookies dont care about peoples property. I try to tie off to the side and float to the group...Most likely be in Parker the 1st week of april.

Biglue
    I almost shot a guy one year at spring break with my flare gun! :220v: They were also on a rented pontoon boat and were coming through copper canyon using a garden rake to push off of other people's boats. They obviously coulnd't drive for shit because they were headed straight for me and I am in the middle of nowhere. Not another boat around. The guy went to push off my boat with the garden rake and I about came unglued. I grabbed the rake and flung it before it ever touched my boat. The guy was a thugg and was wearing a bandana and white Adidas in baggy jeans. I was PISSED!!! I cussed that guy up one side and down the other. I looked back and my buddy had unpacked and loaded the flare gun. I thought about it for a second, but I finally came to my senses and realized that I would be in a whole lot of trouble if I cooked someone from the inside out. :220v:
    I also had a negative experience there similar to yours. These guys in rental boats have no clue that the gel coat is ti be treated just like the paint finish on a car. MORONS.

PlyaPlya22
    Definatley....not going anywhere, where I will get locked in and people jumping through...had problems with that last year...some thugs who made it to copper with baggys and shoes on...
    Most likely hit the channel and sandbar...or a cove. Although those rookies be trying to cut across the channel too..
    I hear you on that. The older I get the less tolerance I have for BS. So I would rather not go!!
    GOOD LUCK!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123