Thread: Fiberglass work in LHC or BHC--Need referral

hd&boatrider
    I have a 12-18 inch spot on the bottom of the Southwind that is taking on water and making it impossible to stay afloat (minor problem wouldn't you say) and need to get it fixed up. Can you guys give me a few names of some good fiberglass repair shops in LHC or preferably BHC? Thanks in advance.

nodigg
    Missed ya' this weekend HD!
    Dave's fiberglass repair on the south end of town treated me very well last week. Took all the scratches off the bottom sponsons and polished out five years of oops for what I thought was a very reasonable price. Also did a good gel coat color match. (How hard is white to match?) LOL! wink
    [ May 27, 2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

superdave013
    RiverDave:
    Tom, just take it over to Barney.
    RD Ditto!

hd&boatrider
    RiverDave:
    Tom, just take it over to Barney.
    RD RD--You got a number for him? Thanks

hd&boatrider
    nodigg:
    Dave's fiberglass repair on the south end of town treated me very well last week. Took all the scratches off the bottom sponsons and polished out five years of oops for what I thought was a very reasonable price. Also did a good gel coat color match. (How hard is white to match?) LOL! wink You and Dave with your phone calls... Damn you two! Nothing like out having fun and calling your buddies and telling them what a good time you are having. MFR's burningm

nodigg
    hd&boatrider:
    nodigg:
    Dave's fiberglass repair on the south end of town treated me very well last week. Took all the scratches off the bottom sponsons and polished out five years of oops for what I thought was a very reasonable price. Also did a good gel coat color match. (How hard is white to match?) LOL! wink You and Dave with your phone calls... Damn you two! Nothing like out having fun and calling your buddies and telling them what a good time you are having. MFR's burningm BIATCH! LOL! Do you get to come out in June still? lol!

hd&boatrider
    nodigg:
    hd&boatrider:
    nodigg:
    Dave's fiberglass repair on the south end of town treated me very well last week. Took all the scratches off the bottom sponsons and polished out five years of oops for what I thought was a very reasonable price. Also did a good gel coat color match. (How hard is white to match?) LOL! wink You and Dave with your phone calls... Damn you two! Nothing like out having fun and calling your buddies and telling them what a good time you are having. MFR's burningm BIATCH! LOL! Do you get to come out in June still? lol! Yep along with Rosie, Ruthie, Annabelle Melissa (maybe Jeanne and a few others before I am done. By the way we are all staying at your house You are one lucky MF'r...lol The girls all had a good time there and I am sorry I missed it but I had a good time riding the Harley, BBQ and taking it easy. I heard about the foam party at Sundance. Annabelle and Melissa were pissed they missed it. Where is the FoamShark when you need him...lol