Thread: Way to go Windham....

DickDanger
    Finally, someone breaks RC's outdoor winning streak, and coincidentally, it was the same person to last beat RC in the Nationals at Washougal in 2001..Kevin Windham. One of the most naturally talented riders ever, Kevin took the first moto win at Hangtown. It is good to see KW back in good form after being off for over a year. Also, one of my other all time favorite riders, Ryan Hughes, took the first moto win for Red Bull/KTM in the 125 class.
    [ May 18, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

DEEZ NUTTS
    Awesome to hear. I would like to see him do well this year. Did LaRocco race?

DickDanger
    Yep, the Rock finished 5th in the first moto. He is still a competitive guy, but just seems like he has been lacking that little extra speed outdoors that the other guys have. Even LaRocco has said in the past that it is hard for him to run the pace outdoors. Still a good top 5 guy though. -DD Out

TOBTEK
    wow...I didnt know that Ryan was riding again. I thought I read that if he had one more concussion(sp?) I could be REAL bad.....Good guy, I wish him well.......

TOBTEK
    oops...double post. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEND?
    [ May 19, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

beached 1
    I heard Windham was really fast at Glen Helen, but crashed and RC cashed in.
    Good for Windham. It would be cool if he won the Outdoor title.

No Regrets
    I was @ G Helen and @ the time K-Dub fel in Moto 1 he was pullin RC and servin notice. In person, he is the smoothest, most fluid moto guy on the planet. He is here to stay. BTW, Ryno was also ****in flyin. So nice to se new(old) blood kickin ass.

DickDanger
    Just watching Windham in action gives me goosebumps, cos he is so smooth and just floats around the track. I wish that I had even half that talent on a bike. I can go fast, but I dont think that it is that fluid. My riding style is more energy consuming than that. Heres hoping that he keeps giving RC a run for his money. As for Ryno, I for one am hoping that he pulls off a title in the 125's. He rides with more heart and desire than almost anyone I have ever seen, and at his age, he deserves a championship before its too late. -DD Out