Thread: Havasu for Labor Day

cola
    Taking my son & friends, will have to rest the following weekend. Full time job keeping a eye on 21 year old kids having as much fun as they can. Time to find him his own boat, he just wants to start at the top, 28'cat, 100+MPH. or nothing at all. (good luck) Pray for me I'll need it.
    Later, Mike

mbrown2
    Get him a Hobie Cat, tell him to tow it at 100, and then call it good...

FRANK THE TANK
    Does anyone know if Copper will be open this weekend? What about Steamboat? Anyone heading over there?
    Way to take care of your son. It's nice when your dad let's you play with the big kid toys once in a while. And I have that same bug, dad want's a Bayliner and I want a DCB, 100+MPH. That's just the way it is..... Have a great time with the family

BoatFloating
    FRANK THE TANK:
    Does anyone know if Copper will be open this weekend? What about Steamboat? Anyone heading over there?
    Way to take care of your son. It's nice when your dad let's you play with the big kid toys once in a while. And I have that same bug, dad want's a Bayliner and I want a DCB, 100+MPH. That's just the way it is..... Have a great time with the family There all open except for the Sandbar is closed. Alot people now do Mini sandbar on the west side as you enter river.

cola
    Dad don't have a Bayliner but the Alandra only gets in the 60's. Wish it was in the 70's, maybe when the warranty runs out. We will hit Steamboat , Copper & choke our way through a couple hours in the channel or until the footballs are all in Officer Dicks boat. Let the yelling begin (Hey!!!!)
    Stop & have a drink (Blue&Orange Alandra)
    Later, Mike & Kids
    [ August 26, 2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: cola ]

LHC30Victory
    Hey Cola, I have a 14' Hobie Cat for sale (cheap!). I will be bringing it to LHC on Sunday, maybe have it out that day or Monday just to get in the way of the power boats and the PWC's.

cola
    If it'll do 100 my son will go with you.
    Later, Mike