Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scarab off the trailer and on the diamond lane??WTF!

nextasex
    I just recieved a call from a buddy saying that he just passed a Scarab, off of the trailer and on the carpool lane on the 210W freeway near Glendale. the name of the boat was something "Flash" he couldn't make out the word before flash. just wondering wtf and who's boat it is...
    see ya!
    frank

al cole'holic
    ..someone didn't take my advice on towing in the carpool lane..hehehe

Havasu_Dreamin
    al cole'holic:
    ..someone didn't take my advice on towing in the carpool lane..heheheLMAO!

burbanite
    nextasex
    the name of the boat was something "Flash" he couldn't make out the word before flash.Probably "Not so".....

THOR
    I heard the same thing yesterday on AM 980 (news channel).
    That absolutely makes me cringe when I here of a boat coming off the trailer.

TOBTEK
    MAN, That would blow a weekend wouldn't it! Never have lost a boat, But did loose a sea-doo once into a brick wall. Tried to kill it, but it didnt die........... eek!

JetBoatRich
    The news said it was a 40' Cig. Boat.
    Sounds expensive to me!

Risky Business
    I was driving east from Burbank at about 4:15 and saw the boat. It appeared to be about a 28 ft Scarab, two motors. It was hanging from a big transportation trailer (flat bed type) not a boat trailer. I'm guessing that is where it fell from. Hopefully it wasn't being loaded to the trailer after it fell off someone's boat trailer. Ouch!

superdave013
    Risky Business:
    I was driving east from Burbank at about 4:15 and saw the boat. It appeared to be about a 28 ft Scarab, two motors. It was hanging from a big transportation trailer (flat bed type) not a boat trailer. I'm guessing that is where it fell from. Hopefully it wasn't being loaded to the trailer after it fell off someone's boat trailer. Ouch!Hey Risky, did you buy the Risky Business boat that a guy was selling out in Lake Elsonre not to long ago??

WILDERTHANU54
    Risky Business:
    I was driving east from Burbank at about 4:15 and saw the boat. It appeared to be about a 28 ft Scarab, two motors. It was hanging from a big transportation trailer (flat bed type) not a boat trailer. I'm guessing that is where it fell from. Hopefully it wasn't being loaded to the trailer after it fell off someone's boat trailer. Ouch!LA VERNE, THAT MUST BE A MISTAKE!!! WERE YOU AT DUDE?
    GEOFF
    [ August 09, 2002, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast