Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: River House for Sale (Parker Strip)..... Cheap!!!

C-Ya
    Now that I have your attention, it's not exactly a house, but a 5th wheel.
    For those of you that are interested in having an air-conditioned pad at the river, I am selling my 1978 or 1982 (I will have to look at the title) 35' 5th wheel. It currently needs to be fixed up. I have removed all the old furniture and it will need carpet and paint for the interior and of course new bed, sofa bed, dinette(it will easily sleep 6 to 8). A/C works fine and has brand new tires and rims. The exterior is in fine condition.
    For those of you that are looking for a place at the River, this is the most economical way of doing it. Many of the resorts (I use this term loosely) along the river will store the 5th wheel for about $15 to $25 dollars a month and when you are ready to go, all you have to do is call them and they will set it up in a river front spot and turn the air on for you (for a small weekend fee). This is a very desirable way to go, since you are not paying through the ass for those times when you are not using it.
    They are quite a few parks that will store, set-up, and retrieve your travel trailers.
    Echo Lodge
    Castle Rock
    Red Rock
    La Paz County Park
    Just to name a few. (There are certainly more)
    As far as the price goes, I am negotiable. However, I was told by a Toy Hauler salesman that any 35' 5th wheel in any condition is worth at least $3000 in trade in value. I would certainly be willing to sell it for less than that, as long as the sale takes little effort on my part, since I am getting old and lazy. The 5th wheel currently sits at my house on the Parker Strip, making it easy for those without the proper hitch to still make arrangements. (by the way, I will throw a 5th wheel hitch in on the sale)
    I have never actually used the 5th wheel myself, I got it to use as a guest house for my river house, but it currently does not work into my future plans.
    Thank You
    C-Ya

C-Ya
    I would also be willing to trade for a Golf Cart, Flat bed car hauler, Pontoon Boat, Jet Ski, Quad, Sand Rail, anything fun.....try me!

andy01
    C-Ya:
    I would also be willing to trade for a Golf Cart, Flat bed car hauler, Pontoon Boat, Jet Ski, Quad, Sand Rail, anything fun.....try me!Watch out for the "Try Me" part, he has a reputation with the gays in Parker.
    Why are you selling your trailer? You selling it because half of the owning blew off in the last storm? Is it a little ruff being on the river instead of the keys? Or is it the deck that has you running for cover (the keys)
    Andy

andy01
    Hell maybe you could trade it for a Kachina.
    Andy

shockwaveharry
    Is the roof OK? Does it leak? Oh, and is the floor all there?

hey c-ya allthough i havent seen him on the fourms lately onequickjet was very interested in my little trailer i was selling a while back.his dad has a place at riverland.i would drop him an e mail.

Beautiful Noise
    Scratch storing it at Castle Rock we're trying to keep the Rif-Raft out as it is...........J/King,BUT really it's a nice quiet resort.They charge $25.00 a month for storage and $15.00 each way to pull it out for you so it's on your spot when you arrive,BUT they won't plug it in for you for Insurance reason's.
    Steve

C-Ya
    The roof does not leak. The floor is in good shape. It actually has a bath tub in the bathroom. It has an entry door into the kitchen and a sliding glass door into the living room. It also has stairs going up to the roof which might make a nice rooftop observation deck?
    The reason why I removed all the furniture is because the person that I got the 5th wheel from had not used it for some time and had ended up with letting the thing get infested by mice and bees. When I picked up the 5th wheel I completely got rid of any infestations. I was going to paint the interior white, put in new carpet, and update the furniture. I thought it would be good for when I had a bunch of kids staying at my house, they could use it like a club house. However, my plans have changed. I am currently shopping for a rail and would like to get a toy hauler. Those times when I do not have the rail in there, I can use the toy hauler as my guest house. Also, it is easier for me to move the toy hauler around, since I cannot move the 5th wheel with my excursion.
    I will respond to the e-mails that I have received over the weekend.
    Thanks
    C-Ya

rivercutie
    Hey how is your leg, did it heal up ok from the foam party?

DickDanger
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by C-Ya:
    The reason why I removed all the furniture is because the person that I got the 5th wheel from had not used it for some time and had ended up with letting the thing get infested by mice and bees.
    Well, what more do you need besides mice and bees? I have a bee suit already, so I'm set there. Maybe if you were willing to throw in some dirt and bugs, I would be interested. Just breaking your balls a little bit here...good luck!!! -DD Out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast