Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parker Cop

Jay, I think if "whomever" wanted anyone to take this post seriously they'd be up front about it and reveal who, what, when, where, and why. State their case and let Alan respond in kind.
    BUT,
    Since we all know that this is a put up bunch of BS by some coward that has no fuzz that just wanted to start crap, it won't happen. I'd venture a guess at either a newbie that just wanted the attention or a pussy that got a ticket and just wanted to whine.
    Exactly. I think most HB members see right through this crap. Vagueness, drama, and lack of identity when making serious accusations all point to the bullshit factor.

phebus
    I second the motion, take it down. I percieved it as a threat, and forum rules don't allow threats.

little rowe boat
    A cop who likes to drink on the job and is stupid enough to get caught in his patrol car with the evidence is not worthy of stalking. Run, from Boat Cop? Not! He'd probably trip over his own feet anyway. Gay? Not me, but can't speak for BC. By the way, was that a six ouncer or an eight ouncer?
    BC, I hope this is someone you know and he or she is just jerking your chain.

Mandelon
    A cop who likes to drink on the job and is stupid enough to get caught in his patrol car with the evidence is not worthy of stalking. Run, from Boat Cop? Not! He'd probably trip over his own feet anyway. Gay? Not me, but can't speak for BC. By the way, was that a six ouncer or an eight ouncer?
    6 oz??

Brooski
    I will third that motion. Take it down and BAN this A- Hole. Alan hope you have a great Christmas and I hope you find out who this ass is
    I will fourth it, if there is such a thing. We dont need this crap.

DILLIGAF
    Not funny at all if that is what was intended. Don't worry about it Alan (not that you are anyhow).
    Ban him and delete the thread

fourspeednup
    I bet it was Alan posting under an alias...gotta be pretty slow this time of year in Parker J/K merry christmas

H20 Party Starter
    Fifth vote, carries the motion.
    DETETE THIS THREAD
    BoatCop for President!!!

WUTWZAT
    Merry Christmas Alan,
    I don't know what this is all about, but Alan does a great service and I think alittle more ***boat support for Alan is DUE, whenever we need a law question answered Alan comes to our rescue. The PERSONAL experiances I have had with Alan are always honest (he has even written me a ticket, which I paid).
    Double-d, not the way to start out here on ***boat, I don't think this place is for you.
    ***boat what do you think??? Jay
    I support Jays statement here and stand behind Alan.... Too much drama for it being Xmas even for ***boat. Alan have a Merry Christmas and keep up the good work, no one believes these false claims against you. Still innocent until proven guilty.....
    Jason

hoolign
    Rex..post their IP!
    Hey newbie... fukk off! Your a Knat! ..an inter..Knat! ...Alans been here since near the beginning..so take your bullshit and log off!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast