Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's official, we're trailer trash!!!

disco_charger
    The Disco's are going to be wealthy land owners in Needles CA! OK, that's a bit of an exageration...I have purchased a "unique fixer opportunity" 23' travel trailer, and am going to store it in Needles, 1 mile from our home port of Needles Marina Park. It is in need of a total restoration, but the previous owner (riverat on OP6C) had mercy on a poor man. As the project comes along, I will post pictures so if you're in the area, you can come by and be neighborly! I can say this...tentatively there are plans for a spotlighted disco ball, and there may be some sparkly green material inside the trailer. The outside of the trailer is white with a lime green stripe. My wife is beginning to think I'm doing it on purpose now.
    Disco

Beautiful Noise
    Congrats....Disco_Charger, There is nothing in the world that make's a Man so Proud than to have his own "Trailer"..............Oh by the way I keep mine down on the Parker strip (CastleRock Resort)
    Steve

disco_charger
    Steve, I'm not sure if you noticed, but that water down at Parker isn't really flattie water. Come on up, and I'll show you a section of river where you can run most of the day, as opposed to sunrise and sunset Besides, I figured you would appreciate the green and white. wink
    Disco

Jrocket
    Atta boy Disco.You'll find alot of new friends now that you have a "place" at the river!!
    Hey BN...How long have you been staying at CastleRock? have you had good luck there......Ive had only one experience and it was horrible!!

Beautiful Noise
    There is something about Parker that I can't leave Disco tho I do venture out to other place's at time's,I plan on making it up to CBBB this coming year.About the only place I don't do is Havazoo.
    Jrocket,This was the 1st summer there we made about 8 trip's I keep my Trailer in storage there also. We had a Great time this summer there nice and Quiet and I always have the Beach to myself.
    Steve

missboatnam1
    disco, thats great news!!! ....my brother did the same thing, it looks like a new trailer now, he redid all the cuboards, everything was refurbished inside, lot of work involved, but well worth it.....he keeps his ar big bend!!!
    good luck, and be sure to post pics!!

hack job
    hey bud
    thats great like i said in the email let me know when you are up for it and were game for helping out! wink but you know what comes around gose around (my boat is getting close wink )

Windy
    Congrats on your new little river pad you two wink
    MissHBjet

rivercrazy
    Well. Hot diggidee damn! Congrats bud! Needles Park Marina is awesome too!

disco_charger
    RiverCrazy, Hustler and Fufu, you're too close to us not to be coming by for cocktails!
    Tyson, I will use your slave labor and return it in kind. I'm assuming we'll be seeing a few Spectre's at NMP this year, and possibly a nice little red Hallet Bubble deck too. I hear that Hallet comes with an AC/DC tribute act too... wink
    Bill and Sannie, if we have a trailer it'll be real easy to have our cookouts! I'm looking for a suitable BBQ, so I can perfect my Tri Tip and Bratwurst.
    Thank you Miss HBJet, I know you guys do Parker more, but if you're in the neighborhood...
    BN, You guys definitely have to make the CBBB, it's pretty amazing.
    If this rain'll keep up, and the river stays up, Needles Marina Park with the lagoon is the place to be. I will definitely keep the doors open for all of you drunks , errr I mean responsible boaters to stop by and have a few pops.
    [ December 21, 2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast