Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angels - World Series

JetBoatRich
    Hard to beleive it's true they are going.
    I was at the game last night, was it loud, have to love it.
    I will be going to one of the World Series game, can't wait.

B-rad502
    That's pretty cool for the Angel's, they deserve it!! They were my next team to cheer for when my D-Backs got knocked out.
    Went to a playoff game at what used to be the Big A in Anaheim years ago, I think late 80's versus the Red Sox, it was great!

77charger
    i was at havasu in the campground and there were alot of people watching it.My camper was the only one with clear reception in our group so my dad came in and watched it.

sandblasted
    Unbelievable! Is all I can say..The angels looked like a beaten team half way thru the game...hard to believe they knuckeled down an pulled it off. Go Anaheim!!

Charley
    Iv'e been an Angels Fan ALL MY LIFE, and too all the people who said they would choke this time around...I'd like to extend a warm.............................................. .................................................. ..................KISS MY ASS!!! LOL.. way to go Angels!

MikeF
    I went to a game earlier this year and they did not look to good . The way the pitching staff has been in the playoffs have been really good . If they can keep that up I can see them winning this year !
    Go Angels!

roln 20s
    All I have to say is that I think there is something to this "ralley monkey" I'm not really superstitious (sp) but everytime they pull those things out runs go on the board. Good concept that seems to be working.
    Roln 20s

HBjet
    I'm so stoked for the Angels. I wish I was at the game. I'm thinking about getting a group together to meet up next Saturday night to watch the game. Anyone down for that? I was thinking ESPN Zone, or anywhere else! It doesn't really matter where, just as long there is a big screen TV. Hey, Does anyone have a Big Screen TV and want to have a few boaters over to watch the game? I would have everyone at my house, but the TV is too small!
    HBjet

kcm21
    HB,
    I would be in for an espn thing if it happened.
    -kev-
    [ October 14, 2002, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: kcm21 ]

HCS
    Got to be one of us out there! SF giants all the way!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast