Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your July 4th, how was it?

sandblasted
    Ok, hope you all had a great 4th! We spent the 4th up at Nacimiento. Had a great beach pretty much all to ourselves, the only thing that mared the day was when my 8 year old niece injured her arm in a ski accident. We thought it was broke but turned out to be just a very deep bruise..Scary moment though...but she recovered in time to go watch a pretty nice fireworks display in Paso Robles.
    Yesterday we hit Buena Vista Lake to hang out with some friends. Very few boats on the water so it was actually very nice there except for the muddy water of course!..Even got to hang out with a few board members too...Eric455, 75 elim and Hallet Dave, thanks for holding the boat and sharing your beer!!

JetBoatRich
    Greg sounds great, sorry we missed you guys.
    Had a awesome time on the water for 6 days between Parker and Laughlin.
    Hung out for a few days in Parker with family and really enjoyed the river with not a lot of traffic. The kids can't wait to ride the Blue River water slide again.
    Laughlin was nice, hung out in the cove with FuFu Queen and Hustler and there friends. FuFu Queen is now one of my daughter's favorite persons. She talked and played with all the kids all day. You guys are great.
    Took the Riverside cruise to watch the fireworks, they had a great crew and front row parking in the water for the fireworks, very cool.
    Hit Cotton Wood Cove on the way home, River Kitty hung out with all day and we all had a nice time. floated in different coves and enjoyed the day.
    One of the best weeks ever on the water.

Foolish
    I spent the day putting the finishing touches on my pilot deck after it rotted....carpet. Then I sat in the boat on the trailer closed my eyes had a couple beers and started to hallucinate how I was on the lake! Stupid friends don't know how to reserve one extra campsite burningm
    I'm not mad just dissapointed since we all planned the berryessa trip 3 MONTHS AGO and I learned I couldn't go on THURSDAY!
    [ July 06, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Foolish ]

RiverKitty
    JetBoatRich:
    Hit Cottonwood Cove on the way home. Hung out with RiverKitty all day and we all had a nice time. Floated in different coves and enjoyed the day.
    One of the best weeks ever on the water. A thousand thanks to JBR & Family! I was honored they allowed me to share their "family time" with them. I had an awesome time!!!
    JBR, you have a wonderful family! Your wife is a gem and your kids are "way too cute"!!! Hopefully Lil' Richie got the boat all washed and waxed up for ya! ;o)
    Pics of our little vacation will be coming soon to a forum near you!
    Cheers ~River (Auntie) Kitty

JetBoatRich
    RK, we got home at 3am thanks to truck issues. Oh well we watched all of Fast and the Furious and part of Spiderman before my buddy showed up and towed the boat home for me.
    Nice to have good friends

sandblasted
    JetBoatRich:
    Greg sounds great, sorry we missed you guys.
    Had a awesome time on the water for 6 days between Parker and Laughlin.
    Hung out for a few days in Parker with family and really enjoyed the river with not a lot of traffic. The kids can't wait to ride the Blue River water slide again.
    Laughlin was nice, hung out in the cove with FuFu Queen and Hustler and there friends. FuFu Queen is now one of my daughter's favorite persons. She talked and played with all the kids all day. You guys are great.
    Took the Riverside cruise to watch the fireworks, they had a great crew and front row parking in the water for the fireworks, very cool.
    Hit Cotton Wood Cove on the way home, River Kitty hung out with all day and we all had a nice time. floated in different coves and enjoyed the day.
    One of the best weeks ever on the water. Sounds like you had an awesome time...I'll have to try cottonwood some time...

JetBoatRich
    That place is nice Greg. We made reservations for March 2004 last january.

SoCalOffshore
    We were at Nacimiento the entire time and had a blast. This was the FIRST time out with the new Schiada 32' Offshore. The boat was awesome. Will post some pics and video's soon as I get them downloaded. The Narrows was pretty wild as well.

Craig
    We spent Saturday at lake Pleasant. Had a bunch of boats out and the weather was great. Here's a link to some pictures.
    web page

sandblasted
    SoCalOffshore:
    We were at Nacimiento the entire time and had a blast. This was the FIRST time out with the new Schiada 32' Offshore. The boat was awesome. Will post some pics and video's soon as I get them downloaded. The Narrows was pretty wild as well. I bet it was wild, there were a ton of boats heading that way around noon...since we had kids with us we had planned to stay out of there...bet I missed some nice thongs!!
    By the way, did you see 2 matching boats, looked like 30 footers? Both had nice gel coats and said "Water Rods" on the side...Never heard of them before...just wondering who makes them, very nice boats...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast