Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flights to Ontario from LHC $76.00 RT

BoatPI
    The LHC mayor had a press release today Flights will begin on July 1st, and for the first week as a "1776" theme, tickets will cost $76 round trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Story at www.havasunews.com
    [ May 02, 2003, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: BoatPI ]

Kilrtoy
    There not flying those same planes they are to laughlin are they. The good ole twin prop Falken 29 made in almost the same year ok maybe the 50's. The flightes to laughlin are straight out of the twilight zone.....

BoatPI
    The schedule is out. In addition to added flights to Phoenix, three filghts daily from Ontario to Havasu. www.havasunews.com
    Check out the Sunday get out of town, beat the traffic, evening flight a departure time of 8:45PM.
    Sixty five minutes to Ontario!

beached 1
    Man that's a screamin deal! It costs me more than that to haul all my crap out there on the road.

little rowe boat
    That is a great deal. I wish I could figure out how to get my boat and all of my other things their by plane.

Essex502
    beached 1:
    Man that's a screamin deal! It costs me more than that to haul all my crap out there on the road. Then, of course, you won't have all your "crap" with you! You'd have to have a car or truck "staged" at the airport, your boat local in LHC and if you take more than yourself you have to multiply the $$$ by the qty of peeps. It sounds great for those you don't have to tow and take passengers.

nodigg
    I have been SO waiting for this to happen. Even was talking to some buddies about trying to get this thing started as a business. Hope they make it! I know for my situation it will be used frequently!

BoatPI
    Realize that fares will increase the following week. I have used the Dial-A-Ride from the airport when fridends were unable to pick me up. It works great, for $3!
    So you can get from the airport easy, remember, this is Havasu, 10 will take ypou nearly anywhere in the city.
    To some, time is money, and if you are solo, this is the only way to go. Not to mention the late off work spouse or G friend. Drive out a day early, have her fly in.
    I have been flying in for three years. And the neat Sunday flight is great. I am just waiting for this to succeed, and perhaps expansion to Long Beach or John Wayne.

BoatPI
    Realize that fares will increase the following week. I have used the Dial-A-Ride from the airport when friends were unable to pick me up. It works great, for $3!
    So you can get from the airport easy, remember, this is Havasu, 10 miles will take you nearly anywhere in the city.
    To some, time is money, and if you are solo, this is the only way to go. Not to mention the late off work spouse or G friend. Drive out a day early, have her fly in.
    I have been flying in for three years. And the neat Sunday flight is great. I am just waiting for this to succeed, and perhaps expansion to Long Beach or John Wayne. Due to travel distance, I'll still be flying most of the time from SNA.

BoatPI
    Final costs.
    First week, $76 RT plus taxes.
    After that $39.00 RT.
    A very good price subdized by a city grants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast