Thread: Route 66 Rendezvous

LaveyJet
    Just got back from Downtown San Berdoo, it time again for Route 66 Rendezvous.
    website
    Some of the cars are already in town. Saw some nice looking tri 5 Cheveys, 32 highboy, nasty sounding Chevelle SS396.
    Anyone entered or going?

little rowe boat
    Im going to try and get down there this year.Usually some very nice street rods.Brings back memories of my teen years.

FRENCHIE
    i work downtown, there was a 2 mile registration line next to my office this morning at 6a.m. god it's gonna be packed again! Will be down at the main Budweiser beer garden, saturday afternoon and night by the stage, sorry no frenchie hat to identify myself...that only comes out at the river
    But will be with the loudest group of about 12 peoples drinkin and wearing a greyish st-shirt with a big Pussy on it!!!

Danhercules
    As I said on the other thread, I cannot go, I want to soooo bad. I am gonna be out of town.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Hittin' Laughlin this weekend, then the Sand show on Sunday.
    I think it's Friday night, or early Sat the Michigan Corvette club makes it arrival from a cross country rally from Michigan.
    It's a BFD and a lot of fun.
    If you like car shows,, the Route 66 is the best after Hot August Nights in Reno.

THATJEFFGUY
    Just got back from the Route 66...spent the entire weekend there telling idiots not to touch the car..people just don't get it !! It was crowded, hot as hell, but still pretty fun ! Who else was there ? Anyone see the '60 Caddy on Bags with Spinners ?? wink

Back To Havasu
    I went there Friday afternoon for about 4 hours. Didn't take my 67 Nova SS because it's too hot and crowded there anymore, and the people can't be trusted to keep their hands off the showcars. I heard that someone's infant son was killed when he jump started his car, which had been left in gear, and it ran over his infant son. I hope I heard wrong.

Laveyman
    We went Saturday too. Hot as hell! I took lotsa pics. Maybe later I'll try to post a few of the nicer rides we saw. There were some seriously sweet cars there for sure!