Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LHC Marina

Havasu Cig
    Just some more info for those that care....I talked to the Mechanics at the LHC Marina this past weekend, and asked them about the ban on certain boats there. They told me a few different reasons why this is happening (one was that a shootout almost happened on the ramp during the last Poker Run ), but I don't know what the real story is.
    Anyways, They told me that the manager has now banned them from working on any boats over 30' or any boats that have superchargers. So if you are stuck on the water and fall into this category don't plan on going there for help. The guys I talked to were cool, but said that their hands were tied. Just an FYI.
    [ June 02, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Cig ]

carbonmarine
    Its just gets worse...........
    Rick32

burbanite
    Havasu Cig:
    Anyways, They told me that the manager has now banned them from working on any boats over 30' or any boats that have superchargers. There's profiling if ever I saw it.......

Reaper1
    So, people with boats over 30' carry guns. That's funny they don't work on any boats with chargers I seem to remember a big Pro Charger banner in there bays.

Havasu Cig
    Reaper,
    My G/F told him that the shit started before the Poker Run, and he did not have much to say. Like I said they were cool, but they don't call the shots.
    I remember the Pro Charger banner also, but I don't remember if it was still there. The place was filled with mostly family style boats on saturday when I was there. There was a 27' cruiser launching that probably weighs more than our Cig, but that was the biggest thing I saw there.

HavasuDreamin'
    HCig.......you get any responses back to your letters?

Havasu Cig
    Nope

Laveyman
    Ditto here on letter responses. Gee...I wonder why? Probably because they don't give a fock!

HavasuDreamin'
    You could always try the Shawshank Redemption route and send a letter a week......... wink

Skullinator
    HAVASU CIG: JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU WERE DOING AT THE MARINA. I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO BOYCOTT THAT PLACE.IF YOU WERE THIER INVESTIGATING THAT IS ONE THING, BUT IF YOU GAVE THEM MONEY WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE BOYCOTT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast