Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cell Service in Havasu & Parker

OutCole'd
    Which cell service providers work best in Havasu & Parker? What companies are you guys using?

Jordy
    I have Alltel and it works most places in both spots... there are some dead areas still though, but it's getting better all the time.

mbrown2
    Up by the Dam, AT&T is the only service I know that works (never tried Alltel), but have tried Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, etc...and AT&T is the only thing that works near the dam...In Havasu a lot more plans work....down near town in Parker coverage in minimal with most except AT&T. AT&T has an attenae right on the mountain next to the dam.

in parker only at@t has worked for us.we have tryed quite a few.

Mandelon
    Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?
    Can you hear me now?

OutCole'd
    Does anyone know if I buy AT&T here in Vegas, is it the same? Will it work there? I know, stupid question.

mbrown2
    I think it would work. AT&T uses their own global network...so it would be the same as us...we bought ours in So Cal, but it works in AZ.

77charger
    last time out there in havasu my nextel worked good must have added service there.in parker only my at&t works

C-Ya
    I recently left AT&T because I saw that all my friends with verizon had good service in Parker. I am now with Verizon and would highly recomend it for your service, since Verizon also owns all the towers. Also, Verizon would still consider those areas as part of your home area without having to do the nationwide plan.
    The dam is a hard area for any cell service. I am down river, so I only know about the service around the Badenoch's area (and also Lake Havasu).
    Good Luck,
    C-Ya

mbrown2
    We live less than a mile south of the dam...I gotta have the service that works and Verizon did not work north of the rock pile..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast