Thread: Need Help Finding Someone in Texas

Laveyman
    Last month my father passed away. He had estranged himself from the entire family for about ten years. During that time, he drew up a hand-written will, naming me as the executor, and had it witnessed by a woman. None of us in the family have a clue who she is, and the court wants a statement from her to verify the validity of the will.
    Here's the problem...I can't find her. All I have is her name. No address, phone, city, birthdate.....I've tried all the free people finder sites on the internet...No luck. I've search for her through DMV records at my work...I may have located a possible on her, but she moved to Texas and surrendered her California driver's license. If it is the woman I found through DMV, she's about 52 years old.
    The only info I have is this:
    ROGERS, PAMELA LOUISE or
    ROGERS-HUMPHREY, PAMELA LOUISE
    Anyone have any ideas on how to find this lady? Anyone have a subscription to one of those fancy pay websites? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Laveyman
    [ January 23, 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

Flat Nasty
    Laveyman,
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I don't know if you've tried this search yet, but if you go to www.worldpages.com and do a search to find a person you'll come up with 18 results for Pamela Rogers and 2 for Pamela Humphrey all currently residing in TX.
    Best of luck, hope this helps!
    Flat Nasty

HalletDave
    Lavey,
    Have you tried a search using google.com?
    Good luck.
    HD

Laveyman
    Nasty - haven't tried that one yet. Thanks.
    Halletdave - Yep! Did that one first.

JetBoatRich
    Any luck frown

BigDaddy
    Laveyman:
    Last month my father passed away. He had estranged himself from the entire family for about ten years. During that time, he drew up a hand-written will, naming me as the executor, and had it witnessed by a woman. None of us in the family have a clue who she is, and the court wants a statement from her to verify the validity of the will.
    Here's the problem...I can't find her. All I have is her name. No address, phone, city, birthdate.....I've tried all the free people finder sites on the internet...No luck. I've search for her through DMV records at my work...I may have located a possible on her, but she moved to Texas and surrendered her California driver's license. If it is the woman I found through DMV, she's about 52 years old.
    The only info I have is this:
    ROGERS, PAMELA LOUISE or
    ROGERS-HUMPHREY, PAMELA LOUISE
    Anyone have any ideas on how to find this lady? Anyone have a subscription to one of those fancy pay websites? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Laveyman Hey Laveyman these sites may help you if ya havent found her yet and you might try to cal 1411 and just ask for her number ya never know good luck
    http://www.state.tx.us/
    hope that helps