Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memorial Day @ Brazos River Whos Going

BigDaddy
    Hey Guys I am waiting for the Machine shop to get done with my Motor so I can put it back in my boat and trying to get every thing ready before i put it back in the boat but hopefull everything will work out for the best. Being Dissabled it is hard to get around some times so I have to get help to do things some times but I am trying to get it all ready to go.
    I look forward to seeing every one and having a good Time.
    Thanks everyone for replying and maybe we can make it allot of fun.

cookieman
    Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman

BigDaddy
    cookieman:
    Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman Hey Cookie I hope I will Be ready everything is looking good. Glad those guys are Ok who crashed

pgf127rt
    cookieman:
    Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman Cookie Man was that Big Al's boat that flipped?
    [ March 28, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: pgf127rt ]

cookieman
    Yes that was Allen's boat that flipped.I talked with him Sat. Evening and he is letting eveything dry out then he is going t build a bigger motor for his boat. He told me he was wanting 1300 hp out of the next motor. Everyone was ok and boat was not hurt. Later Bill cookieman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12