Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gettin' Wet Sunday 4/13 (Chain-O-Lakes)

kphayes
    Who's up for it? Looks like it's going to be nice (65). Anybody intrested?
    [ April 08, 2003, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

HavasuDreamin'
    Have fun.........that water is going to be awfully cold though. eek! It is always fun trying to launch/retrieve the boat and not get wet.

kphayes
    I hear that.
    I just saw an update on our weather for Sunday and now thier calling for 75 degrees and sunny. I have to go, I'll make the wife get in the water.

Blown509Liberator
    Man, o man o man, would have love to but my seats are still at the shop for the new vinyl. then on the 22 I am going under the kniife. little operation no biggie. My getting it wet the first time will have to hold off till may! frown

kphayes
    I was waiting for you to chime in. Can't you use some lawn chairs. We'll have to hook up another time. Hope you your sugery goes good.

XFactor
    KP,
    I'll be getting wet this weekend....maybe. Won't be 65 degrees more like 85. I got an e-mail from Carter about this weekend. He sounds very excited. I was looking soooo forward to it, then I broke my foot. If they need to do surgery I won't be able to go. No surgery, I'm there!! See you in June Have fun this weekend.
    Glenn

not guilty
    HHUUMMMM. both motors are still on the stands (shortblocked even) guess'in another 30 days or so!Have a silver for us.
    At least you wont have to pack a cooler ,just tie a six off the side in the water. NG

kphayes
    XFactor:
    KP,
    I'll be getting wet this weekend....maybe. Won't be 65 degrees more like 85. I got an e-mail from Carter about this weekend. He sounds very excited. I was looking soooo forward to it, then I broke my foot. If they need to do surgery I won't be able to go. No surgery, I'm there!! See you in June Have fun this weekend.
    Glenn I don't want to hear about your 85 degrees. am just happy we're seeing 65. Sorry to hear about your foot. Maybe you should ease up on that gas pedal. Looking forward to June. Talk to ya later.

kphayes
    not guilty:
    HHUUMMMM. both motors are still on the stands (shortblocked even) guess'in another 30 days or so!Have a silver for us.
    At least you wont have to pack a cooler ,just tie a six off the side in the water. NG Come on, get your sh!t together. Summers not going to wait for you, ya know. Well I guess we will just have to raise one for ya.

XFactor
    Kyle,
    I'm out! No water for me for at least 6 weeks. Doc says I broke it BAD! Oh well, could have been worse. I don't know how but I think thats what your supposed to say to make yourself feel better. Can you tell Carter. I don't have his number.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast