Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any one boat in wi

dvalmiller
    I run on the st.croix river most of the time but I do also hit some lakes.Like mille lacs lake in mn

Captain Kirk
    Nice to see other WI boaters! Not to many of us around on the boating forums.
    My wife and I have a place on Little Sturgeon Bay in Door County, so we go anywhere from Green Bay to Fish Creek to across the Bay to Menominee, MI. The Bay of Green Bay has a lot to offer!
    However, we do trailer to Winny and run up the Wolf to New London. Awesome run in the spring when there aren't to many boats. Last Sat. we checked out the EAA Air Show from the water. Very cool!
    Castle Rock lake is a place I have heard much about and plan on checking that out soon.
    GO PACK!

DEL51
    Hi Packer fan,I have run on the fox but the no wake zone to the mouth of the bay is a little long. I have a 19ft tunnel jet getting ready. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can try it out.

wowchad
    HEY GUYS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WANT TO CHECK OUT CASTLE ROCK,WI THE WEEKEND OF AUG. 16-18 http://www.banderlog.com/dcforum/DCForumID1/1237.html CHECK OUT THIS LINK. IF IT WORKS, OTHER WISE GO TO THE BANDERLOG FORUM AND SEARCH "CASTLE ROCK".
    HEY HOW DO I HYPER LINK AGAIN

PACKERFAN
    DEL, I can't stand the long no wake zones, but I want to boat on the fox next summer.I will be in Greenbay on December 1ST weekend for the Packer Bear game. What is the best bar to hang out in on a saturday night? Sunday after the game?

schmaubba
    fussies

Blown 472
    You should check out the wolf river, from new london to winnyhaha, lots of places to eat and drink, check out the action on the sandbar in fremont from last weekend in the gatherings and happenings photo area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12