Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tenkiller

STROKER ACE
    I think there is going to be a bash at Tenkiller this weekend.

beyondhelpin
    What kind of bash? Probally going to be there this weekend.

STROKER ACE
    Dont know for shure just heard it. That cove on the west side of the lake it is across from Chicken Creek it has on dock in it owned by D.H.S. If you are going down the lake from Cookson bend it is the third cove on the right you prob. know where it is. I'll be in a 76 Hawaiian black and blue.

BigDaddy
    STROKER ACE:
    Dont know for shure just heard it. That cove on the west side of the lake it is across from Chicken Creek it has on dock in it owned by D.H.S. If you are going down the lake from Cookson bend it is the third cove on the right you prob. know where it is. I'll be in a 76 Hawaiian black and blue.Were is TenKiller at what part of Oklahoma ??

beyondhelpin
    It is about 5 miles away from where the bridge collapsed on I-40. Close to Gore and Tallequah.

beyondhelpin
    Hey Stroker
    Not sure but may have seen you in the river on other side of bridge beside a orange boat about 1:30 PM Saturday. Was that you?

Jet Junk
    I'm thinking about heading up there next weekend. It probably a 4 hr drive from Lawton and I was wondering if it is worth the drive. Or would I be better off going to texhoma? Of the 3 lakes around here, 2 are shallow, stump filled mud-holes and the other 1 is a deeper stump filled mud-hole.

ONAROLL
    Jet Junk, make the trip, been on Tenkiller for years,very pretty lake, if your enter the lake from Tahlequah you will have more landing accesses and campgrounds, if my impeller gets here see ya at the cove....

Jet Junk
    Onaroll, any tips on what to look out for, or what to avoid? Look for me in a blue on blue cvx-20 on Sun or Mon. Thanks....Tommy

ONAROLL
    JetJunk, no real hazards, deep lake , a few tree tops but they are obvious, we have had enough rain to keep it pretty nice, email and I will give you my phone# in case something gets broke, Blue CVX20 OK, Red and White 22ft Firehawk Tunnel ("Splash Me").

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast