Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake medina texas

mouse723
    bunch of us from del rio are going over to medina on saturday but not sure where all jet boaters go on lake. anyone know? what about best place to launch? thanks

OldFaithful Squirter
    Some of the jet boaters from Midnight Boat Wurks will be attending as well. I have gotten some info about a place called Red Dot Cove & Marina, I heard that a few hot boats have been seen their before? I am trying to find a phone listing for it currently. If anyone else knows of the jet boat hang outs please let us know. Kelly

Hotcrusader76
    Funny thing...I use to boat there a long time ago.
    My parents live in Medina outside of Bandera. I might be bringing the sled down that way next summer. It would be nice to have a change of scenary.
    ~Ty

blondebomber
    I wish I could have made it. It's only 15 minutes from the house.

fat rat
    blondebomber:
    I wish I could have made it. It's only 15 minutes from the house. What you didn't go.......I can't think of any reason you couldn't of made it.

blondebomber
    you know some of us have to work now. I have put in more tim these past 3 weeks than I did all last year. cry some of these sleeping would be nice

fat rat
    blondebomber:
    you know some of us have to work now. I have put in more tim these past 3 weeks than I did all last year. cry some of these sleeping would be nice I still can't believe you didn't find away to go........I've seen you boating on some pretty important days.

OldFaithful Squirter
    I want to thank Billy Graham (Orphan) for doing a great job of getting us hooked up with the folks from Goat Hill Camp and sharing a good time with us on Lake Medina. Sorry for such a short notice on this first gathering, but it turned out perfectly. Well for those interested in another Rally at Lake Medina (Meetin' in the Middle at Medina) we are talking it up for another outing to this lake this year. We are thinking around September the 20th before the Lake Whitney outing which is currently scheduled for the first weekend in October. For more info on the Lake Medina outing contact Billy Graham at 210-288-2002 he is also known as the (Orhan in Hot Boat Forums) he is going to organize another trip to Lake Medina. So get ready for another Meetin' in the Middle at Medina Rally and lets see more boats attend this time. thanks Kelly

fat rat
    I'd love to see some Pic's from your Medina Ralley.......how about posting a few.

Hotcrusader76
    Rumor has it that TPC Performance Carbs will be moving to Kerrville Texas in Fall 2004 or Spring 2005.
    Why?...Why not?
    Because I love Medina Lake...LMAO...
    Hopefully I will get a visit or two next year though.
    ~Ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast