Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW ABOUT YOU INDIANA BOATERS

burbanite
    OK, nearly got it, now put this: in front of the url and this behind it and voila!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Im000365.JPG[/img]

WATERROCKET
    burbonite, I work with a guy that lives on morse. I had my old baja on that lake a few years ago.He lives on the south side of the lake way back in a no wake cove.Takes forever to idle back to his place. We go to lake Lemon, because we can be on the water from the house in about 40 min. gone home, later

superdave013
    Though I no longer live in good ol Indiana. I was born and raised in Anderson and spent every summer weekend for the first 21 years of my life @ Lake James (up by Angola).
    I bought my first house a few years ago in Anahiem,CA. Guess what street I live on?? Why I live on Indiana Street! I thought that was kinda ironic.

burbanite
    SD, once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier After eight years I guess I must nearly be one myself wink
    I told you last year that I was going to try Lake James but my lazy ass still hasn't towed more than 1 1/2 hours so far this season . I have a great job but it doesn't allow for time off in the summer, soooo...I keep threatening to leave Friday and drive all night just for the hell of it. I am still entertaining LOTO for the shootout, the only thing is the differing opinions on whether my boat will even survive the "quieter" waters that weekend.
    I promise that I will make it to one of the get togethers out your way in the future, it may be that I just turn up for one of the informal gatherings, it depends on the opportunities. Sometimes I can get out that way if the need arises, in fact I have just been asked to go out to the Australian race at the end of October.
    That gives me an idea.....I may be able to stay on for a while after we get back, we fly in to LAX and the race following is at Fontana, I had not planned to stay for that but I may be able to swing it so that if there happened to be any boating activity worth attending (read party time!) that week/weekend I would be in! Be it at the river or a lake is of no consequence... I'm sure as s**t could get there. Thinkin' I'll post a question in the West section and see if there is any activity that time of the year, I would think so as we (Hoosiers are still out then!

chrisj
    I thought I would check in. We boat on Geist most weekends, its close to home. By the way if you know of anybody that is interested I am selling my boat. 94 Ultra 21XT with a fuel injected 502, 500hp, jet drive. It has all the bells and whistles and is in excellent shape. You can e-mail me or check out the specs in the just jets section. I'll try to post some pics.

burbanite
    Not so fast chrisj, don't sell it until we can at least get to hang out a little
    If Geist is your favorite flavor then you are not far from HavasuDreamin'.
    We are going to be on Morse this Sunday - in the cove no doubt, you should pull on over and have a beer, you can't miss us - we stand out amongst the others...... normally over by the island.
    Send me an email if you like, this weekend is the last chance for a while that HD and I will be there together as he has much more important things to attend to for the next few weeks - its all good for him and his fiance!

chrisj
    I wish I could make it on Sunday but I have baby duty. We are in the same profession, can I ask who you work for? If you don't want to say, just tell me who drives for you.

burbanite
    chrisj,
    I work for Ganassi, and you?
    [ August 08, 2002, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast