Thread: Whitney Blowout

SSTSleakcraft
    I need info. Directions to area, numbers to places to stay with well lit or secure area. Would love to attend. Possibly bringing both boats and a BIG icechest! email NHinze@AOL.com

Badboat1
    I looked on the map good drive for you about 60 miles south of Dallas .Come on I sent you a E so let me know and I will give you the best way to get here.
    Phone # is 817-249-0104 home
    817-312-7492 cell
    Badboat1 Randy

BigDaddy
    SSTSleakcraft:
    I need info. Directions to area, numbers to places to stay with well lit or secure area. Would love to attend. Possibly bringing both boats and a BIG icechest! email NHinze@AOL.comHey I wont have My Boat ready To take it but you wont have to worry about security or anything Unless they got more food then you do. Just Kidding look forward to seeing ya there

BigDaddy
    Hey heres some info that may help you
    http://swf67.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/w...es/Plowman.htm
    [ October 02, 2002, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: BigDaddy ]

Liberator TJ1984
    Damn, thats a long haul from here Nate ! ...BigDaddy are they over transom header friendly up there ??? Fine looking lake too...

Infomaniac
    Liberator TJ1984:
    Damn, thats a long haul from here Nate ! ...BigDaddy are they over transom header friendly up there ??? Fine looking lake too...They better be zoomie friendly or I am in trouble !!!

BigDaddy
    Liberator TJ1984:
    Damn, thats a long haul from here Nate ! ...BigDaddy are they over transom header friendly up there ??? Fine looking lake too...The Louder the Better HELL YEH!!!!!!
    if it aint loud it aint Worth LOOKING QQ
    ( o )( o )

That Boat will be there that one is BadBoat1 it is very nice but this next one wont be there but it has several times and they all have over the transom headers very loud for some Old people

any way look forward to seeing Yall there and I know BadBoat1 will be as well

BigDaddy
    Badboat1:
    I looked on the map good drive for you about 60 miles south of Dallas .Come on I sent you a E so let me know and I will give you the best way to get here.
    Phone # is 817-249-0104 home
    817-312-7492 cell
    Badboat1 RandyHey Yall Can Call Randy or Myself if you would like to his number is here and here is Mine
    972-712-5521 I live in Dallas he lives in Fortworth or floatworth

Liberator TJ1984
    Looks like I'm in on this thing too BigDaddy....will follow Nate up tommorrow eve...if our POS's hold together that long look forward to soakin in new water and shootin' Bullets with some new folks....Gopherrrrrr

BigDaddy
    Liberator TJ1984:
    Looks like I'm in on this thing too BigDaddy....will follow Nate up tommorrow eve...if our POS's hold together that long look forward to soakin in new water and shootin' Bullets with some new folks....GopherrrrrrHey Didnt think of getten some GoPhErr well Randy will be there he will do

[ October 03, 2002, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: BigDaddy ]