Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blarney Island-Open, Open, Open....

kphayes
    The Island is hopping again. Went yesterday for their first band of the season. This Thursday is the first drags for the season. Hope to see you guys out there.(Racing or drinking)
    For those of you that are going to race out there this year, let me know and I will try to get some video footage of your runs.
    Kyle

kphayes
    I almost forgot, I'll be running on the chain today and tomorrow so if you see my cat come over and have a beer. Probably be sitting on Petite for most of the day.

Blown509Liberator
    Kyle
    Nice meeting you this weekend. Hope to see that cat in the water next time. look like we'll get the checkmate back this weekend (hoping friday).
    MikeW

kphayes
    Likewise Mike. We will definitly have to have a couple on the water soon. I bet your itching to get out there. I'll try to get ahold of you again when we get out on the water.
    Kyle

Blown509Liberator
    Kyle
    Well got the boat back. Hit the water with it on mon and tues.(my last two day off work, Back today). Looks good. Ran good , have a little overheat at idle. Pulling the raw water pump off tonight to check it and rebuild it. I found a mounting bolt loose so the belt was way loose Tightened it up helped a little so I would think its do for a rebuild. Depending on my girls hockey play off and My oldest HS graduation on sat.I should be out there this weekend.
    MikeW

kphayes
    Glad to hear you got wet. Sounds like a minor problem, could be worse you know. We're keeping an eye on the weather. That will determine if we make it out this weekend. If we do I'll give you a call.

Blown509Liberator
    Yea, took the raw water pump apart last night and found the impeller and housing chewed up so head to kramer boat's today to get a rebuild kit.
    MikeW

KAPTAIN KIRK
    I will be running at the Island tomorrow

Backtanner
    KAPTAIN KIRK:
    I will be running at the Island tomorrow Since nobody got to run yesterday I was wondering if you still made it out. If so, which boat was yours?

KAPTAIN KIRK
    Yes I was there, prize money rolls over to next week and everyone received a 100 points.
    Mine is the RapidCraft Riot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast