Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need a honest mechanic in the mid west

dallas
    i have a 26 daytona with a 500 hp i just had a pro chrger installed it ran for about 30 minutes the guy who did the work to my boat has lied to me so much. i would rather pay more and go further to find some who is honest. i was told many times not to go to this guy but i guess i had to learn the hard way. i guess i will settle it in court so if you know of any one who has efi and procharger experience and isnt full of shit please let me know thanks

Ken F
    Give Duane Oblander a call. 316-794-8497
    Wichita Kansas
    Honest jet-boat guy, but really good on engines & blowers. Call and talk to him-see what opinion you come away with. He might be able to reccomend someone closer too.

Ken F
    Sorry Double post
    [ June 02, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Ken F ]

sdba069
    We've done a few,but you are a long way away.Will try to help if I can.......

Thunderbutt
    Call Infomaniac, he's closer to you then Texas.

dorC
    Definetly, call Rod at Performance Marine. He is very experienced with the HP500s, superchargers, and fuel injection. He also won't bs you. You might not like what he has to say, but to date he hasn't been wrong. The coolest thing is that he'll do what you want and won't stand back and say "I told you so!". Rod is located in Oshkosh Wisconsin, so it's not too bad of a trip for you. 920-236-4220

HavasuDreamin'
    Tyler Crockitt Marine is located in Michigan. They advertise in the back of the magazine.

dallas
    rod is the reason my boat is in indiana i would never bring any boat to him. he cost me over 5000.00 and now it is costing over 10,000 to get it fixed and so far he is not standing behind it it ran for less then 25 minutes and it is because the install was all wrong if he does refund me i will post it if it happens

big Doug
    When you find one let me know. I am in the same position as you.

26 QUEST
    I WOULD NOT LET ROD DASH PUT GAS IN MY BOAT. HE WOULD FILL MY PUMP OUT INSTEAD OF THE GAS TANK, THAN TRY TO CHARGE $5 PER GALLON FOR IT. I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ROD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast