Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat's In Tx.

Jetty 468
    Where you been B.D. ? Good to here that you have some happening's coming up. I grew up in Dallas and have spent mucho time on Lake Lewisville is East Hill still a hot spot ? Keep me updated with what you have going and we will drag some boat's down there !! We will be making Snowman's party at the end of the yr. I think I read a old post that you were going this yr. is that right ? Them Dam okies will be coming again with them sloooooooow boat's ( huh Info. )

blowngas
    blondebomber:
    I'm moving to San Antonio this summer. I'm game for something.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/boattrailer1.JPG[/img] wink when you get there, check out the action on lake medina---lots of good guys have some jet boat action going on most always

Badboat1
    I'am in, what area are you in squirt boat I'am in south FT.Worth
    Badboat1

Water Rocket
    Count me in! I'm behind the pine curtin! Tyler that is! I hold two Poker runs each summer on Lake Tyler, It's not a race, but a game of chance! All watercrafts are welcome!
    SDBA first race is in Waco, April 25,26 & 27th! All boats are welcome, only need safty gear and rope deflector. There are two River Racer class's, 13 second and 12 second, Plus 11,10,9,8, and a 7 second class for you bad ass boys!
    Here is the link... http://sdbaracing.com
    [ February 06, 2003, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: Water Rocket ]

blondebomber
    Water Rocket
    I'll be in Tyler this summer with my boat. Maybe we can hook up before I move down to San Antonio.

Liberator TJ1984
    B.B. give us a holler a little further South
    Gopherrr

cookieman
    Hello this is cookieman from southwest Fort Worth (Lake Granbury)and as Big Daddy has eluded to that we to are trying to get somthing going here in the DFW area. I have discussed with BD that maybe we could pick one weekend a month and choose from the many lakes that we have in this area and have a get together. We need to meet just to put a face and boat to a name. I went to the snowmans meet last Oct. and that is where I had to find me a picklefork. Hopefully everyone can keep in touch somehow and we can get something going this year. I plan to make both of the south Texas jetfest. We are open for ideas and suggetsions from anyone that is interested. Let's make plans now before spring gets here. Hope to hear some replys from everyone. Nothing like a group of people with a common interest(hot boats, cold beer,and.........)later Cookieman

Water Rocket
    BlondBomber! If ya get down to Tyler, Look me up! (903)561-MIKE I keep my boat on Lake Tyler, we have lot's of smooth water, No speed or sound limits! Cops are kool! Check out our marina at www.reunionharbor.com

Water Rocket
    Ya'll want to race? Then come to SDBA's race's!
    2003 SDBA Race Venue Schedule
    2003 SCHEDULE UPDATE
    April 25*, 26, & 27 Waco, TX
    May 31 & June 1 Brady, TX **
    June 14 & 15 Ft.Worth TX
    June 28 & 29 Waco, TX ***
    July 12 &13 Wichita, KS **
    August 8*, 9, & 10 Marble Falls, TX ***
    August 16 & 17 Cleburne, TX **
    August 23 & 24 Chouteau, OK ***
    August 30 & 31 Pine Bluff, AR
    September 13 & 14 Bryan, TX
    * Test & Tune Date.
    ** Co-Points Event SDBA Hosting.
    *** Co-Points Event IHBA Div. 2 Hosting.

jeffro
    hey guys
    i'm in - that is if you'll let an old junky carlson hang out with all the hot boats...
    big daddy, i live right north of you - we should get together for a cold beer. smile_sp
    you guys can email me or call me - info's in the profile.
    later

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast