Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat's In Tx.

BigDaddy
    sdba069:
    Hey,I've heard rumors of a couple of hot rod boats hanging out on Lake Whitney.Now I can't prove it,it's just a rumor.Hey Badboat,I might actually have time for a little lake boating this year,imagine that.Hey Water Rocket,who are you.Jetty 468,if you had made it down to Plowman's the last couple of years,you'd be in the Brazos River Rat Association.Badboat and I are members in good standing. Hey Gary how do ya become a Member of the River Rat Association or is there a Size Requirement HAHAHA any way Had a Blast at the river with ya and the BBQ was Awesome Thanks Allot see ya this Year for it again hopefully my Barge will be running so I can do some Trolling. Take Care

BigDaddy
    Water Rocket:
    Badboat1, Where is this famed Party Cove? I'm all over that kind of action!
    Big Daddy, How is lake lewisville on small boats? I heard the Baja's, Donzis and such are huge. Is there someplace or someway to get away from the big swampers? hey Water Rocket yeh there is allot of places to go and get some good water just the other side of party cove and we can park at party cove on the beach very smooth all the other boats block the waves from the lake very nice BadBoat1 has been there he knows what I am talking about he is also a good one to Tow ya if ya Break Down and have to be Towed accross the lake (Me).
    any way I am allways at lake lewisville when not going for the weekend so e-mail me when ya go and or i will look for ya at the lake when I am there.

cookieman
    Heys Badboat1, Big Daddy, and Garry, I hope to have my boat all back together and running in a few weeks . I can't wait until til we can all get together sowe can start to put some faces and boats to some names. I know this much we should have plenty of water in the laks with the recent rains. Now all we have to do is hope that gas prices don't go up to much more. Big Daddy hurry up and get that motor in so we can see ya at the lake. I guess i will have to make te trip to Leis ville this year to check out the party cove. I know tha Eagle mountain lake has big party in Aug. thatis huge. I have been the last 5 years and it gets bigger each year. Hope to see ya on the lake soon . Later cookieman

BigDaddy
    cookieman:
    Heys Badboat1, Big Daddy, and Garry, I hope to have my boat all back together and running in a few weeks . I can't wait until til we can all get together sowe can start to put some faces and boats to some names. I know this much we should have plenty of water in the laks with the recent rains. Now all we have to do is hope that gas prices don't go up to much more. Big Daddy hurry up and get that motor in so we can see ya at the lake. I guess i will have to make te trip to Leis ville this year to check out the party cove. I know tha Eagle mountain lake has big party in Aug. thatis huge. I have been the last 5 years and it gets bigger each year. Hope to see ya on the lake soon . Later cookieman Hey you Can rest assured I will be on the lake this year I am just having some set backs with finding work and or selling some stuff but as every one who went to the Plowman creek shindig Knows I dont need my Boat to go but I sure do mis it when it aint there Thats a Fact. Good luck on your New Boat and I look forward to Getting some free Snacks when we do Meet Face to Face.

BlownCole
    wsm9808:
    How about PK for the 4th of july weekend, at Hells Gate.
    Scott,
    We have made no plans yet for the 4th, but if I have my way we will be there. Got a lot of other stuff going on right now so who knows. Hopefully we will also get something informal going at Alan Henry as well. Hope all is going well for you and yours.
    Tim

wsm9808
    Tim, I think Kevin said something about Alan Henry sometime in April. We still have not been there, so I would like to go check it out.

Jetty 468
    wsm9808:
    Tim, I think Kevin said something about Alan Henry sometime in April. We still have not been there, so I would like to go check it out. Scott Run What You Brung 4-12-03 @ Alan Henry ,You will like the lake and not a bad drive for you ! Can you get me the est. on that machine work I e-mailed you about ??
    Kevin

BlownCole
    wsm9808:
    Tim, I think Kevin said something about Alan Henry sometime in April. We still have not been there, so I would like to go check it out. Scott
    That will be great, hope we don't have any extra stuff like B Ball or track going on, so we might see ya there

squirtboat
    Hey Snowman, I havent had a chance to test the rebuild on the jet you did for me yet, I cant wait to see what happens when I get everything back together. If your in Granbury stop by.

Water Rocket
    Any of you guys want to come to the San Jacinto River (Loves marina then up to Banana bend) this weekend? We will be there with a 1/8 mile track and plenaty of beer and fun! Come on down!
    Texas Hot Boat's!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast