Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Performance Marine's Lake Whitney Blowout

sdba069
    Just a reminder.......October 4th and 5th.......Our annual cookout and end of the season bash........Plowman's Creek Park on Lake Whitney in Kopperl,Tx. Most of the camp sites had been resrved as of a couple of days ago but don't let that stop you.Everyone is pretty good about making room and helping folks find a spot.There is another boat ramp maybe 5 miles away,Kimbell Bend, where you can put in and come down by boat.You can check with www.reserveusa.com for campsite reservations,availability and location.The closest lodging is Indian Lodge..254-889-3643,talk to Tim or Barb and let them know where you heard about it.They also have a web site but I don't remember the exact address,but it shouldn't be too hard to surf to.Any questions,I can be reached at 254-889-3336. Look forward to seeing everyone there.We'll be cooking fish on Sunday with all the trimmings and everyone is invited to dig in.Remember this is a cookout.
    Garry

Jetty 468
    I will be coming this yr. and I will take the couch in your house ,ok?

Liberator TJ1984
    Good Lord willing, I will see you there...
    Went last year but could only stay one day , still had a blast and met alot of good people...
    Gopherrr

StealBlueZ
    The closest lodging is Indian Lodge..254-889-3643,talk to Tim or Barb and let them know where you heard about it.They also have a web site but I don't remember the exact address,but it shouldn't be too hard to surf to.
    Garry [/QB]Garry, their site address is http://www.indianlodge.com/

sdba069
    Thanks Randy.....I assume you are going to make it.

StealBlueZ
    sdba069:
    Thanks Randy.....I assume you are going to make it. Yeppers! Probably the first one to reserve a spot!

sdba069
    COOL !!!!!!!!!!!

shockandawe852
    gary,was good to talk with you yesterday. i am going to try to make it one way or another.i will call you before i come to get some more info.
    thanks
    jason
    harwood ind.

pgf127rt
    Jason, be sure and bring some samples from Harwood. LOL Glad you are coming.

Infomaniac
    Well the Cougar is broken.
    Drive shaft snapped at the yoke (engine end) and poked a hole in the sponson.
    Maybe next year.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast