Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okie talk...

steve@kps
    Okay info.....i'm here..... anyone else?
    We should all plan on a meeting sometime at Keystone lake, on a thursday night. So, we can all meet each other and check out lakechic's g-string bikini..

Infomaniac
    Why wait to meet up?
    If Thurs evening lake gathering is the place. The first Thurs after Memorial day is when it starts up.
    Anyone planning a New Years Party?

steve@kps
    New Years Party.........now your talking.
    when,where,etc.

jetaddict
    Just thought I would say hello to ya'all in OK.I am an Okie in heart forever.I grew up in OKC for 18 years.Man I sure miss the nice people back there. Got snow yet? Ice? People are definately different in Cali. No time to help one another. You guy's take care. Later on.

steve@kps
    Hey, Jetaddict.
    Only snowed once, but got a typical hellacious icestorm.... i'm sure there's more in store for us in Feb. and March.
    If you ever get back this way, let me know if you need a ride to the lake. I'll take ya anytime.
    steve g.

jetaddict
    Right on.Right on.

Seadog
    I'm here. I get to kill time until the 6th. OSU is having us cut costs by taking 3 days leave so they can shut down utiities for the period and save about $200k. A little prep time on the boat, honey do list, family gatherings and a little trip next week to Houston. Let me know when things ar going to happen and I'll try to make it.

Infomaniac
    steve@kps:
    New Years Party.........now your talking.
    when,where,etc. I thought maybe you were planning one Steve.
    I'm off work until The 2nd myself Seadog. They shut down the maintenance base and make everyone take 5 days of vacation or off without pay. I worked for OSU for about 2 weeks and got fired. At the flight dept when if first started up. My daughter attends the Wetherford campus for the Pharmacy program.

steve@kps
    sorry Info.
    I'm not much on the cold weather. I like to hibernate this time of year. I won't be "planning" anything myself till it gets warm...LOL.
    I will plan a barbecue and boat show here at my shop this spring...(how does that sound?) Kinda of a show it off and get fat, kinda thing.

Seadog
    The bbq sounds great and I'll sure plan on attending. I DON'T NEED ANY HELP ON GETTING FAT THO. I used to hate winter myself, and then my BIL got me hooked on skiing. Thats OK. I hooked him on boating and now he has three boats and a place on Grand. For those who are in the north central, he's the Good News publisher.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast