Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billet Rhino Mirror..4sale

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...stereo_001.jpg
    BILLET Rhino rear view mirror. Just installed, but wont work with the alum roof thats being made. paid 200.00 from magic34's buddy. $150.00 its REALLY a nice piece.

JB in so cal
    Probably can't see beyond that monster sub in the middle What good's a mirror?

Hardly Satisfied
    Dam , that is Sweeeeet. Is this how Big BALLERS enjoy things, maybe you will feel sorry for us little guys and maybe we can see what it is like to ride in one ???

TOBTEK
    Probably can't see beyond that monster sub in the middle What good's a mirror?
    you can see over the top of the sub, BUT your right....it would work ALOT better with out anything there. The mirror is going to interfere with the front roof line....so its BYE BYE.
    JOHN..... have you stopped being a BED WETTER and bought a Rhino yet? GEZZZZZZZZZ

JB in so cal
    you can see over the top of the sub, BUT your right....it would work ALOT better with out anything there. The mirror is going to interfere with the front roof line....so its BYE BYE.
    JOHN..... have you stopped being a BED WETTER and bought a Rhino yet? GEZZZZZZZZZ
    Your Rainbow Warrior neighbor is shopping for a cart.

TOBTEK
    Your Rainbow Warrior neighbor is shopping for a cart.
    why ????? NOW what is he thinking. They probably bought on of the BIG BALLER pads at the Islander right on the water. I know I would if I had his money!

riverroyal
    I will give you 20$ and dinner at BUCA,my final offer,,,Im looking for a cheap golf cart to leave out there all summer,a 20k rhino isnt real smart :idea:

JB in so cal
    I will give you 20$ and dinner at BUCA,my final offer,,,Im looking for a cheap golf cart to leave out there all summer,a 20k rhino isnt real smart :idea:
    You could say that, again...
    TOBY. How about a ride this weekend?? You gonna be out or no hall pass?

TOBTEK
    20 bucks and you pay for ALL the Martini's and dinner for leisa and me??? YOUR ON! I can do just that in drinks alone. you gotta see the 1/4 doors im getting 10 mins from home! taking everything back to your BOYFRIEND tomorrow afternoon to have the doors and roof painted. THEN im done! Well, unless I go long travel, then you will need to buy the Elka shocks

riverroyal
    gonna see the dirt!!!!whos making the doors,and a 3 limit martini,your a drunk,that mirror will be 400$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast