Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa Boat Show

Seadog
    My BIL will be doing the prep detailing for Grand Marina and Terra Miranda this year. I will probably try to make it, even if he doesn't rope me in and thought I'd get a roll call of who is going and when. Be nice to put some names with faces.

steve@kps
    Hey, seadog.
    We usually have a booth in the show. But, we decided not to go due to the expense of the floor space. Since you're in Stillwater you drive right by the shop. Stop in and said hello. You could see this HTM that's been through hell.
    steve g.

Seadog
    I think I talked with you at the TBS two years ago. If I remember right, you mainly deal with SS props. If so, pity. I'm in the market for a rebuilt 16 x 16 large blade Al.. The Prop Shop in OKC recommended one, but when I called to order one, they didn't have any left. I'm still working on the best prop for my app. I started with a 19" Vengeance, Top end was good, but blew out too easy and only made 4200 rpm. Next was a 16" Alpha 4, more rpm, good hold and lost 4-5 mph. I've got a 17" Vengeance now that I haven't tried yet. I wanted a Mirage, but for some reason, the dealer wouldn't trade even. Long post aside, Where is KPS located and what hours. I am thru SS on a regular basis. I'm always looking for an excuse for Rib Crib.

Infomaniac
    I have a blueprinted Quicksilver Mirage 27p 3 blade lying around. Had it on an Alpha SS. Dave Rycroft worked it over for me a few years back. Mega bow lift. Would run my 21' Seebold (The Red Boat)like a bass boat. Up on the pad nose high.
    [ January 08, 2003, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Seadog
    I eventually will get my Mirage, but I am going to wait until I get a good handle of what works and doesn't work on my rig. It will also help if I am not flat broke. I'm going to have to get a lot more knowledgable about props. My BIL with the Bayliner is running too low on the rpms and that big boy is going to be a challenge to reprop.

steve@kps
    Hey, seadog. i deal w/ any prop made, not just sst.
    I'm off of hwy64 at 129th w. ave. in Sand Springs. what pitch mirage are ya looking for?
    Info. i might be interested in that Mirage. you wanna sell?
    call sometime
    866-245-5397
    www.keystonepropeller.com

Seadog
    I haven't heard much from any of you guys on here lately. I will be at the boat show on Saturday, the 1st. Probably be crying because my wife won't let me buy everything I want. Hope to see some of you there, maybe get together at Rib Crib or Outback afterwards.

Infomaniac
    steve@kps:
    Hey, seadog. i deal w/ any prop made, not just sst.
    I'm off of hwy64 at 129th w. ave. in Sand Springs. what pitch mirage are ya looking for?
    Info. i might be interested in that Mirage. you wanna sell?
    call sometime
    866-245-5397
    www.keystonepropeller.com It has been sitting on my shelf for 3 or 4 years.

Her454
    Info, how far in Broken Arrow from Quinton or McAlister?

Infomaniac
    About an Hour from "Big Mac" Know someone there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast