Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: JETFEST 2003 Hot Boat Rally

OldFaithful Squirter
    COME ON AND JOIN THE HOT BOATS, COLD BEER, AND BABEÂ’S IN THE SUN AT THE 6TH ANNUAL JETFEST HOT BOAT RALLY ON LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI! Scheduled for August 29th, 30th, 31st Labor Day Weekend.
    WE WILL BE HANGING OUT SATURDAY & SUNDAY AT SUNRISE BEACH and most folks are staying at Fiesta Marina for evening partying. I have posted other available motels in the near by area. Orange Grove motel being the newest one built.
    For more info contact: Kelly Craven at kcraven@diwmsi.com or 361-779-8246 mobile
    David Hobbs at davidpfm@aol.com or 361-215-2757 mobile (Handling the T-shirt,tanks,& Koozie sells)
    Fiesta Marina- 361-547-3462
    Orange Grove Motel- 361-384-1100
    Ranch Motel Mathis- 361-547-3003
    Sunrise Beach Camping- 361-547-3004 WeberÂ’s Landing Marina- 361-547-3622
    Brought to you by Midnight Boat Wurks, Liquid Hot Rods Boat Shop, Texas Jettin' Family & Friends
    Till then we will Jet'cha Later
    http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends

cookieman
    Hey Kelly glad to a posting on the Jetfest coming up this Labor day. Hopefully some of the guys here in the DFW area will see what is going on and will make an attempt to attend a weekend of fun. I have seen some of the pics from the last few years and looks like you guys are on the way to having a great turn out. I have been talking to a few guys up here and hope that we can get a few guys to attend. Maybe in a few weeks you could post a roll call to see who all will be making the trip south. Anyways count on the cookieman showing up with the "Hot Boats and Cold Beer" boat.

Jim Hall
    Count us in!Look's like a blast.

mrgoslow
    fyi, the orange grove motel is new, opened 2 months ago, marina is nice cause its on the h2o. mathis i cant speak of.
    kelly, any delrio participants.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Yes we have confirmation for all of the Liquid Hot Rod Del Rio clan, Handsome Bob from Fort Stockton, San Angelo Bunch, Lake Grandbury bunch Big Daddy and Snowman, Lake Medina bunch, Houston folks that came last year and bringing some buddies, Victoria clan has a couple more that are attending this year, Norman Cox out of Oklahoma is coming and bringing his camera equipment to take more pictures of everyone. I am trying to get Ron (Infomaniac) to intise some of the Keystone Lake guys to come down as well. So this will be the biggest blow out yet expecting well over 50 hot boats. So tell everyone you can to come attend. thanks Kelly

OldFaithful Squirter
    Cookieman and his clan, and Jim Hall say that they are in. So keep spreading the word and if anyone needs any info tell them to shoot me and email kcraven@diwmsi.com and I will hook them up, till then Jet'cha Later- Kelly
    http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends

wsm9808
    wish we could make it, but man that is a long drive for us, and we close on our new house that weekend. But, Kara might have to go back to Beeville that same week for some new training, so who knows.
    Post some pics of last years jet fest to wet everyones apettite.

1slowboat
    i will be making the trip, and brazosjettin will be there also, i do need a map to get there and where some close camp sites are by the beach where this is going to take place.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Some folks will be camping at Sunrise Beach (361) 547-3004 and others will be staying at Fiesta Marina (361)547-3462 http://www.geocities.com/fiestaMarinarv/.
    During the day we will be hanging out at Sunrise and evenings will be both places? Rodney Gisler is camping at Sunrise if you want to hook up with him he has a red and burgundy picklefork jet called the Judge you can contact him at email Performanceplus@the-i.net
    Till then we will Jet'cha Later, thanks Kelly

cookieman
    Just a quick note to all the jetters here in the DFW area. I think that everyone would have a great time if they were to make the trip to the Jetfest. This will be my first trip but from everything that I have been told by those that have been it was a great time. I know that I have pulled my boat from the lake and will start to clean the thing up for the trip to JetFest. I know that it is only about a week and half away and I am looking forward to this event. Hopefully some more boats from the North Central Texas area will make the trip.. lookin' forward to JetFest Bill ( cookieman)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast